Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Italian Espresso Tour - April/May 2014

16 Aug 2013 emmie said

emmie

I plan to book the 9-day Italian Espresso tour as soon as the 2014 schedule is extended and would love to book together with others than plan to book this trip. if anyone is interested we can decide on an exact date together. i'll be traveling alone and am so excited to meet other travelers, but it would also be great to meet or exchange emails,etc before the tour departs. I live in New York City.

• 19 Aug 2013 marikaashleysam said

marikaashleysam

i went on this tour in May 2012 and it was AMAZING! I live in NYC too and met some other NYers on the trip. Have a great time! :) Have you been on any other tours? I am thinking of booking one (Mediterranean Highlights) over the winter and then possibly another one for the middle/end of spring.

Marika

• 19 Aug 2013 emmie said

emmie

Hi Marika! thanks for your input.
    This will be my first tour, i’m sooo excited! i haven’t decided definitively on the Italian Espresso Tour although i think that’s my first choice as of now. I’m weighing between the Italian Espresso, Mediterranean Trail & Ireland (i can’t to more than 9-11 days because of work). Keep me posted if you decide to book something for late spring, maybe we can be travel partners :) thanks again !
    Emmie

marikaashleysam

Hi Emmie! I was actually thinking of Ireland for the spring! So if you decide on that, it would be nice to see another new yorker on the trip! :) I am just waiting for Contiki to release the dates for the spring tours before i decide on which month/date to go.

• 19 Aug 2013 emmie said

emmie

That’s great! i was considering Italian Espresso or Ireland myself and was also waiting for them to release the spring dates. i’m hoping to go over easter (week of april 20) or memorial day (week or may 26) but don’t necessarily have to stick to those dates.

marikaashleysam

Yeah i was thinking of April or May too! Keep me posted and maybe we can coordinate for the same dates (if you choose ireland)! :)

• 20 Aug 2013 Shameem said

Shameem

Hi guys, I am planning a Tour in West Europe including France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. Budget within 2000-3500 $. Time frame 05th April to 26 may 2014. Dates are adjustable. hope not to have a solo tour. Feel free to email me eurotoursummer2014@gmail.com or facebook : https://www.facebook.com/abdullah.shameem

• 25 Aug 2013 JillianStephenson said

JillianStephenson

Hey,
    Everytime I read the Italian Espresso Tour, makes me lean more towards it. I was hoping to beginning of May since the weather would be a little better,

:)

• 10 Feb 2014 bnunez88 said

bnunez88

i booked the Italian espresso for March 21, 2014, has anyone ever been? this is my first contiki trip

• 11 Feb 2014 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Hi Emmie and Marika. I’m from NYC too and I am booked for the Simply Italy 9/28 – 10/9 if you decide to do the longer Italy tour. If you guys settle on Ireland I can tell you that it was absolutely amazing as I did it last year. If you get the same tour manager and driver you will absolutely love them
    Alex

• 20 Feb 2014 Kasia said

Kasia

Thinking of booking the Italian Espresso in the beginning of june…. anyone else?

• 25 Feb 2014 Christa8315 said

Christa8315

Hi everyone,
    Has anyone decided on the Italian Espresso tour beginning in Rome on May 10th? A friend of mine and I have joined that tour and will be leaving from the Philly area. Would love to hear from anyone who will be on our tour!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion