Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY June 26-July 21 2014

18 Aug 2013 Chloe asked

Default_avatar

Hi guys
Just wondering who else is doing the Grand Southern contiki from June 26th-July 21st?
Chloe :)

• 12 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

Yes! I’m going with a friend, which is a first for me as I’ve only been solo on tours before. Are you going or just looking into it?

• 18 Oct 2013 Chloe said

Default_avatar

How exciting! Officially booked in as of today! I can’t wait :)

• 18 Oct 2013 annabel_walsh said

annabel_walsh

Hey guys!! Me too :) you guys should join the group I’m the only one on it so far haaha I’m going on my own and live in sydney where are you guys from?

• 18 Oct 2013 Chloe said

Default_avatar

Will do! I’m going by myself too.. I’m from Melbourne :)

• 18 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

I’m from Perth. How do you join the group? Is it in the meet up thing?

• 18 Oct 2013 annabel_walsh said

annabel_walsh

I went through student flights and once if paid part of the amount they gave me a number! So you sign in then I think go to some for of ‘meet up’ :)

• 25 Oct 2013 emm01 said

emm01

Hey everyone! I’ve just booked and will be on this tour as well. I’m going with a friend who I met after going solo on a Contiki Tour in Europe earlier this year. So excited for this one, and heard so many amazing things about it :)

• 26 Oct 2013 annabel_walsh said

annabel_walsh

Hey :) I am sooooo excited I never shut up about it haha

• 26 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

What’s everyone looking forward to? I’m excited about Vegas, New Orleans (looking for ghost tours), Orlando, and Washington…and LA and NYC before and after :D

annabel_walsh

I’ll be in San Fran for a few days before to see my godfather so I’m super excited for that, Vegas to kick off being newly 21!! (Maybe get a small tattoo?), Graceland, and 10 days of NY at the end!! Is anyone else staying in NY?

• 26 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

Yep, we’ll be staying in NY for 5 or 6 days after the tour. We’ll be staying at Disneyland for a couple of nights and then sightseeing around hollywood before the tour

annabel_walsh

Sounds awesome :)

• 9 Nov 2013 Abby said

Abby

Hi Everyone! I just booked this tour :D Soooo excited!!!

• 17 Mar 2014 TaylorGierke said

TaylorGierke

Hi everyone. My friend Ali and I are doing this tour, were spending 2 days at Disneyland and 2 in LA before we start then a few days in NY at the end too before doing the 4 night Waikiki explorer!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion