Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY June 26-July 21 2014

18 Aug 2013 Chloe asked

Default_avatar

Hi guys
Just wondering who else is doing the Grand Southern contiki from June 26th-July 21st?
Chloe :)

• 12 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

Yes! I’m going with a friend, which is a first for me as I’ve only been solo on tours before. Are you going or just looking into it?

• 18 Oct 2013 Chloe said

Default_avatar

How exciting! Officially booked in as of today! I can’t wait :)

• 18 Oct 2013 annabel_walsh said

annabel_walsh

Hey guys!! Me too :) you guys should join the group I’m the only one on it so far haaha I’m going on my own and live in sydney where are you guys from?

• 18 Oct 2013 Chloe said

Default_avatar

Will do! I’m going by myself too.. I’m from Melbourne :)

• 18 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

I’m from Perth. How do you join the group? Is it in the meet up thing?

• 18 Oct 2013 annabel_walsh said

annabel_walsh

I went through student flights and once if paid part of the amount they gave me a number! So you sign in then I think go to some for of ‘meet up’ :)

• 25 Oct 2013 emm01 said

emm01

Hey everyone! I’ve just booked and will be on this tour as well. I’m going with a friend who I met after going solo on a Contiki Tour in Europe earlier this year. So excited for this one, and heard so many amazing things about it :)

• 26 Oct 2013 annabel_walsh said

annabel_walsh

Hey :) I am sooooo excited I never shut up about it haha

• 26 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

What’s everyone looking forward to? I’m excited about Vegas, New Orleans (looking for ghost tours), Orlando, and Washington…and LA and NYC before and after :D

annabel_walsh

I’ll be in San Fran for a few days before to see my godfather so I’m super excited for that, Vegas to kick off being newly 21!! (Maybe get a small tattoo?), Graceland, and 10 days of NY at the end!! Is anyone else staying in NY?

• 26 Oct 2013 adelesimone88 said

adelesimone88

Yep, we’ll be staying in NY for 5 or 6 days after the tour. We’ll be staying at Disneyland for a couple of nights and then sightseeing around hollywood before the tour

annabel_walsh

Sounds awesome :)

• 9 Nov 2013 Abby said

Abby

Hi Everyone! I just booked this tour :D Soooo excited!!!

• 17 Mar 2014 TaylorGierke said

TaylorGierke

Hi everyone. My friend Ali and I are doing this tour, were spending 2 days at Disneyland and 2 in LA before we start then a few days in NY at the end too before doing the 4 night Waikiki explorer!

• 25 May 2014 Kain said

Kain

Hey everyone, I’m doing the shorter southern adventure tour from the 26th June also, pretty sure we start together and then those on the grand southern keep going…

• 25 May 2014 Kain said

Kain

Hey everyone, I’m doing the shorter 13 day southern adventure tour from the 26th June also, pretty sure we start together and then those on the grand southern continue on…

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.