Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Big Tiki (Auckland to Christchurch)08 Feb 2014

19 Aug 2013 Marcus_Run asked

Marcus_Run

Hey im traveling Solo for the tour was wondering who else is doing The Big Tiki (Auckland to Christchurch) on the 08 Feb 2014. Be nice to get to know people before we head out to New Zealand.

• 29 Nov 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

I am going solo also :)

• 29 Nov 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

Hey How are you?

Its rather reassuring having others ravelling solo…. How you feeling about your travels? I can see were the first two on the tour as far:) xx

• 29 Nov 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

Yeah should be good

• 1 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

Not long to go really :)

• 1 Dec 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

No Not not long to go at all:) But really looking forward to it.. Quick Question I’m in Australia for a month prior to the tour. What part of Austria are you from? Do know what date your flying to Auckland?

• 1 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

I’m from Victoria, I get into Auckland on the 7th staying at a contiki hotel one night prior to the tour :)

• 1 Dec 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

Ahh right what part? I’m in Melbourne Tasmania and Sydney from January 10th onwards before our tour….. Where you flying from to Auckland… X

• 1 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

Flying from melb. I live in warrnambool three hours from melb in south coast

• 2 Dec 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

Ohh right okey…. I’m flying from Sydney. But I am also flying into Auckland on thee 7th…. X

• 2 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

Are you staying at the contiki place in the 7th if you are I’ll see you there

• 2 Dec 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

Yeah I am… What time do you get their I land at 4.25pm. You doing much after the tour?

• 2 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

Yeah same are you staying at the contiki place on the 7th I am

• 2 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

I can’t remember have to look at my itinerary :) and I go home the day Fter the tour

• 4 Dec 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

okey just give me a shout!!! Me to but i have to leave at 4Am to get my flight at 6Am:( Not looking forward to that:) x

• 4 Dec 2013 Prue94 said

Prue94

Ha well be used to the early starts by the end of te trip!

• 4 Dec 2013 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

Yeah that’s a good point:) I don’t mind it will be a good tour looking forward to it:)

• 11 Dec 2013 austin2013 said

Default_avatar

Great to have this solo trip :) I love NZ !

• 4 Feb 2014 AmarieLuck said

AmarieLuck

Hi guys…. I’m going on similar NZ tour later in the year and just wondered if you guys would let me know how it goes? I am still the only person booked onto my tour so far eek! good job its 7 months away!! I take it most people book last minute?
    Anyway have a great trip guys!
    Aimee :-)

• 6 Feb 2014 Marcus_Run said

Marcus_Run

Yeah we’re let you know don’t you worry x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.