Community_discussions_small  

Comment

29th of Jan to 5th of Feb...

27 Oct 2010 JessMac said

Default_avatar
Is anyone going on the 29th 1 week trip? i have just booked and paid and can't wait to get my skis on!
Jess
  • 11 Nov 2010 Explorer1216759 said

Default_avatar

Hi

I am hoping to book onto the Feb 28th trip for two weeks. I am coming from NewZealand and can’t wait. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Ants

• 14 Nov 2010 JessMac said

Default_avatar

That’s awsome!! wish i was going for the two weeks. im coming from aus.

• 15 Nov 2010 Explorer1216759 said

Default_avatar

Sweet

Where abouts in Aus are you coming from? I am flying through Sydney and Dubai on my way to London. I arrive in London on the 27th of Jan, Ready to start my Trip on the 28th Jan ( Not the 28th Feb) Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you getting the bus from London through to Austria?

• 6 Dec 2010 JessMac said

Default_avatar

Im coming from regional victoria. flying to london then vienna. Then i take a domestic flight to innsbruck where they pick me up and cart me up the mountain on the 28th of Jan!

No bus… i dont think id enjoy that long of a bus ride wen i could take a $50 flight ha ha! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Dec 2010 Explorer1173619 said

Default_avatar

HI!

I am booked on to this trip as well. Coming from sydney and will be doing the looooonngg bus ride from london! So excited! How much skiing have you done in the past? I haven’t in a while but hopefully I can still remember how.

Nat

• 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1223679 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone going on their own? Or do most people travel with partners/friends on these ski trips. Im just a little hesitant of going on my own..

• 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1216759 said

Default_avatar

Hi

I am travelling on my own as well, also a bit hesitant, but it should be awsome fun, and meet heaps of new people.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.