Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spain in the summer of 2014?

20 Aug 2013 Nabz asked

Nabz

Hi there, anyone joining me in in the spanish spree tour next year?

• 20 Aug 2013 DanBC_137 said

DanBC_137

Most likely doing spanish spree next year. I did the Euro Horizon a few weeks ago and loved it.

• 20 Aug 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

Did you enjoy europe? How long did you go for? Any idea when we can make a booking for 2014?

DanBC_137

Europe was incredible! Great locations and we had an awesome tour group; definitely a ton of fun. It was a 12 day tour (including travel), so Spree would be a little bit longer. I’m not exactly sure when they open up booking for summer 2014 though. Maybe around the new year? I’m sure you could email contiki and they’d let you know.

• 20 Aug 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

i would like to do a europe tour but none of them include ibiza, and thats a must for me! Did you travel solo?

DanBC_137

Ibiza is going to be sick! Def on the top of my list as well. Yeah, I went solo and I’m really glad I did, met some great people that I’ll be keeping in touch with. Prob going to be traveling with a buddy for this one though.

• 23 Aug 2013 Alesa said

Alesa

Ibiza is famous for having some of the best nightclubs in the world, Beautiful island .Exploring in autumn and winter, you get much more of an idea of real life in Ibiza,.

• 2 Sep 2013 vintagebarbie17 said

Default_avatar

I spoke to someone from Contiki and they said around sept 16th they are releasing the new brochures and you can book then.

I am hoping to do Spanish Spree in July next year :)

• 4 Sep 2013 Eunice said

Eunice

Hello guys! I am going to the Spanish Spree too, (summer 2014 in July). Can’t wait. I went to Italy this year, but I know Spain is going to be even more fun. Partyyy partyyyyy. :) jee jee I can finally speak my native language which is Spanish.. Too happy :)

• 9 Sep 2013 Matt said

Matt

Hey all! I’ll most likely be doing the Spanish Spree in 2014 also. Will be going on a contiki during winter that skips Spain, which means i’ll HAVE to come back for this party in the summer. yewww! heard so many good things about this tour. i cant wait :)

• 11 Sep 2013 Sally said

Sally

I’m hoping to do this tour in July 2014. Can’t wait for the dates to be released to finally start making some plans!!! This would be my 6th contiki, just hope at 30 I’m not getting too old!!!

• 20 Sep 2013 vintagebarbie17 said

Default_avatar

I Just booked this for july next year! Yipeeeee :D

• 20 Sep 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

only ausies can book now. the rest of us have to wait :(

• 20 Sep 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

what are the prices like for this tour?

• 28 Sep 2013 Sally said

Sally

I’m booked on the July 21 departure, woohoo!!!

• 7 Oct 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

i just booked the spanish spree tour departing 9 june 2014! whose with me?

• 8 Oct 2013 Alesa said

Alesa

Its great you have time to visit Spain, don’t miss Madrid’s main shopping market. I also suggest you to visit Lake Como, North Italy. Como Lake is most romantic and most beautiful lake on earth.

• 10 Nov 2013 Yourshining1 said

Yourshining1

so keen to book this tour on tuesday. Unsure which date though but it will be my first contiki and yeh I’m travelling solo also :)

• 10 Nov 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

9 June! Besides, anything later is more expensive. and ibiza opens in may so june would be perfect

• 11 Nov 2013 Yourshining1 said

Yourshining1

very true aha :) I’m so keen to party it up in Ibiza!!!

• 17 Nov 2013 Les said

Les

Lucky girls you are! The Spanish Spree is on my Christmas wishlist! I so badly wanna go… saving up all my hard-earned pennies for now.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion