Community_discussions_small  

Comment

21 Day Camping - June 8, 2009

23 Feb 2009 ChrisH said

Default_avatar
Hey guys,

I'm Chris, 27, from Calgary, Canada and am going on this tour on June 8, 2009. Anyone else booked in yet? I'm flying solo and would love to chat up some of my tourmates. Can't wait!
  • 1 Mar 2009 Megan said

Megan

Heya Chris.. not on this tour, but thought I’d say hi anyway! I’m leaving 2 days after you on the 10th of June – 21 days camping!
    Also flying solo.. and very excited! Would love to chat to people on my tour as well.
    Hope u have a great time anyway.. sure u will Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Mar 2009 ChrisH said

Default_avatar

Hey Megan – that’s great, I’m sure you will have a great time too!

Unfortunately for me, it looks like my tour got canceled Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Of course, I just booked my flight too through a separate travel agent. Should be interesting trying to sort it all out. I think I may keep my same flights and just take a different tour though… perhaps European Experience, or maybe one of the 2 week ones instead.

Assuming I don’t change my flight plans, I will be in London on June 7, and hanging out a few days before my tour. When do you arrive in London?

• 4 Mar 2009 Megan said

Megan

Hi Chris.. My tour’s been cancelled as well!!! Lucky for me there was another tour that fit in with my flights. Now I’m on the 21 Days Camping from 17th June – 7th July.
    Hope you don’t have much trouble sorting everything out, what a shame hey!
    I leave Sydney on the 4th of June! Be good to meet up with a few people before we all leave on our tours?!

• 8 Mar 2009 ChrisH said

Default_avatar

Hey Megan,

That sucks! I haven’t officially re-booked anything yet, but will most likely be going on the European Experience tour starting on June 9th.

I’d definitely be up for meeting up w/ people before we all leave on our tours. I’m staying at the Royal National while I’m in London – are you staying there as well?

• 9 Mar 2009 Megan said

Megan

Yeah.. at least there’s a few other tours you can choose when one is cancelled. Still a bit annoying though!
    I’m trying to track people on my tour down, I think it’d be great to chat to a few, not having any luck though!
    I’ve actually got a friend living in London so I think I’ll be staying with her most of the time.
    I’m staying at the Royal National the night before and after my tour. So maybe we can meet up at the end of both our tours.. who knows!

• 25 May 2009 quiksilverFitz said

quiksilverFitz

hey not sure if im ont he same tour but im june 9 on a 22 day tour :s anyway im flying solo also and im a 20yr old australian that relocated to amsterdam abotu a week ago

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion