Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA 14th July 2014

22 Aug 2013 Tayla asked

Tayla

A friend and i just recently booked these tour dates, Super excited!! We are heading into LA a few days earlier so we have a bit more time to do everything we want to do and we will be staying in New York a day or two after the tour ends. Is anyone else booked in or planning on doing these tour dates?

• 28 Aug 2013 riss_b said

riss_b

myself and two friends are doing the same tour july 2014 starting in in LA we are having an extra day either side of the tour before heading off to Hawaii for 5 nights

• 28 Aug 2013 Tayla said

Tayla

That sounds exciting! i would of loved to go somewhere else after but i wouldnt be able to afford it. we are getting there on the 11th but only staying for a day extra in NY now because of costings and what not but that should be plenty of time anyway

riss_b

that still should be good. I cant wait just want next year to be here already

• 28 Aug 2013 Tayla said

Tayla

It’s going to be amazing, it will be here before we know it :)

riss_b

im counting the days

• 8 May 2014 Hayley said

Hayley

Hey Girls :) I’m doing this same tour in Nov this year, let me know how you find the tour! Would be keen to hear so recent reviews :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion