Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern 12th of June 2014!

23 Aug 2013 Christie asked

Christie

Hi all!
Myself and 2 friends just booked the Grand Southern (start LA) tour this morning for June 2014! So excited :D
I know it's still a while away but is anyone else going on/thinking about going on this tour? Would love to hear from you! :)

• 22 Sep 2013 Christie said

Christie

Anyone?

• 25 Sep 2013 tonilisaxx said

tonilisaxx

I am looking to book this tour! But by myself x

• 2 Oct 2013 oliviaj said

oliviaj

im looking to book this too :) ill be solo however- i like meeting new people though !

• 7 Oct 2013 RachelL said

RachelL

im also looking to book this, ill be travelling solo as well, Cant wait!!! It will be my first time travelling alone.

• 7 Oct 2013 RachelL said

RachelL

Is any one planning on starting earlier in LA and staying longer in NY?

• 8 Oct 2013 tonilisaxx said

tonilisaxx

Yeah I want to go earlier to LA and stay late in NY! Then I think I’m going to Canada ! X

• 8 Oct 2013 RachelL said

RachelL

Im not sure when the best time to book everything besides when flights are cheap I guess.. does anyone know when they’re goiing to book the actual tour if they havent already?

tonilisaxx

I’m putting my £60 deposit down today or tomorrow

• 8 Oct 2013 oliviaj said

oliviaj

im planning to go to LA earlier for disneyland etc, and then begin the tour there.. im pretty keen on booking within this week if i know ill have someone thatll hang with me in LA? anyone reading feel free to let me know:) and Rachel your from perth! so am i! wooo

RachelL

Yeah I want to spend time in Disneyland too and explore a bit more before the tour starts same with new York as my sister did this trip a couple years ago and spent only a couple hours there before she had to leave. I hope to book either this week or next I will let you all know when I do. Yeah I didn’t think there would be anyone else travelling from perth but good to know im not alone!

tonilisaxx

I’m from UK and going alone and definitely want to go early, however I’m not booking my flights yet until they’re cheaper

RachelL

Im guessing a lot of people will be going solo so we will all be in the same boat, yeah definitely going to wait to book flights

• 11 Oct 2013 RachelL said

RachelL

hey guys just wondering how many days do u think will be enough for LA and NY I was thinking 3 or 4 days in both, what do you guys think, will that be enough?

• 25 Oct 2013 Christie said

Christie

I’m doing 5 nights in NY after the tour and then 2 nights in LA :) My friends and I booked through a travel agent who had been to the US before and that’s what she recommended.

• 25 Oct 2013 oliviaj said

oliviaj

ive made the decision to go to Comic Con next year during July 2014, which is in San Diego. Have fun though for those who booked the June tour :)**

• 26 Oct 2013 AmyHammy said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! Im a bit late in joining but I booked my tour today! So excited! I’ll be travelling alone and spending extra days in LA and NY as well.

• 16 Dec 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hi everyone!!
    So excited that I found this discussion forum! I’m travelling solo too!! So nervous/excited as this will be my first trip alone, I’m glad I am not the only one. I intend to stay for a couple days in LA before the tour starts and then 10 days or so after the tour in NY! Very much looking forward to meeting you all, 12th June!! I cannot wait!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.