Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery Summer 2014!!!!!

24 Aug 2013 kimara asked

kimara

Hi, anyone going on the European Discovery Tour Summer June/July 2014. I am definitely going to go, just looking to make new friends ahead of the tour as I am going to be travelling alone.... I cannot find anyone to go with me. I am sooo excited, cannot wait. I am from Johannesburg South Africa.

• 27 Aug 2013 Vanessa said

Vanessa

Hi! I was planning on going in June 2014. I am going to be traveling alone as well and looking to make new friends and explore new countries! I live in California, US. I am so excited as well as I have never been to Europe! It’ll be my first contiki too! :) Let me know when you decide to go. I heard July is crazy with tourists there and June is more mellow with the weather and people.

• 28 Aug 2013 kimara said

kimara

Hi Vanessa… I have also never been to Europe before… I will definitely let you know…

• 25 Sep 2013 Monique said

Monique

Hi Kimara,
    My names Monique, and my friend and I have booked our European Discovery for July the 8th, just if you were wondering if anyone’s booked for July 2014. We’re from Perth, Australia, and its our first times to Europe as well!

• 21 Nov 2013 Bernie said

Bernie

im doing this trip 22/5/2014 cant wait love to hear from others

• 29 Nov 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey Kimara! i am going on the European Discovery leaving London 10 July 2014! I am from Gladstone in QLD and i am going solo also!

• 29 Nov 2013 Emma said

Emma

Oh im from Australia :)

• 29 Nov 2013 Tusrika said

Default_avatar

Hi Kimara, i haven’t yet booked but i was looking at mid June 2014.

• 16 Dec 2013 kimara said

kimara

Hi I also have not booked yet I’m going on the European discovery from the 28th June to the 9th July I’m going to book next month cannot wait

• 16 Dec 2013 Ben said

Ben

I’ve heard late april is the best time haha, nah im sure everyone will have an awesome time and make heaps of friends

• 27 Jan 2014 Suzan said

Suzan

Hi Kimara, Im also from JHB but im on the european whirl starting 30 July..cant wait…

• 3 Feb 2014 Lydia said

Lydia

I’m hoping to do this tour from the 9th August and going solo! Any one else?! x

• 4 Feb 2014 Marina said

Marina

Hi! My name’s Marina and I live in Brazil. I’ve been to the USA three times already, but I’ve never been to Europe. It’s my first contiki tour and I’m going solo on the European discovery that leaves London on July 4th. Really excited and hoping to meet new friends and have a lot of fun!

• 23 Mar 2014 bennyh said

Default_avatar

JUNE 28th !!! get on it ! You won’t regret it

• 10 Apr 2014 jacattack801 said

jacattack801

Anyone going June 6?

• 15 Apr 2014 Abby said

Abby

Just booked the European Discovery for June 23rd – July 5th!!! So much to research and look forward too! I’m soooooooo excited! Traveling solo from Florida!

• 29 Apr 2014 Daniel said

Daniel

Myself and a friend will be booking the European Discovery trip leaving on the 28 June. I’m absolutely beside myself!!! Would love to get to know the people on the trip before hand. Looking at staying at the President or Imperial before the trip starts. Oh, and I’m from Melbourne, Australia.

• 29 Apr 2014 kimara said

kimara

Hey daniel that’s awesome sooo we will be on the same tour sooo excited cannot wait.

• 29 Apr 2014 Daniel said

Daniel

Really looking forward to it. I hear it gets pretty hectic!

• 29 Apr 2014 kimara said

kimara

I heard soo too… but definitely going to be a blast

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.