Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam to Barcelona - May 7 '09?

31 Jan 2009 Explorer1123621 asked

Default_avatar
Hi!

I just booked my trip for May 7th. I'm so excited! It's my first contiki tour and I'm going solo.

Anyone else going on this trip?? Hope to meet a lot of people!
  • 2 Feb 2009 Felicia said

Felicia

Hi My name is Felicia from NYC.
    This is my first time going to Europe. im so excited. I just wonder how big is the group. how many people are going on the trip.
    Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 2 Feb 2009 Explorer1123621 said

Default_avatar

Hi Felicia and Angela

So glad you’re going on this trip too! yeah it’s my first Contiki as well. I’ve been to Italy and London before so i’m so excited to see these Countries.

Felicia, I’m from NYC too! Where in the city do you live? They say b/w 25-50 people in one tour group. Should be so much fun!

Jill

• 2 Feb 2009 Felicia said

Felicia

Hi Jill
    I live in Astoria New York (Queens)
    I’m very close to laguardia airport.

• 4 Feb 2009 Explorer1123621 said

Default_avatar

Hey Angela

Oh that’s so nice you’re getting extra time there! I’m just doing the tour as is. That’s cool you live so close. I’m flying out of JFK.

• 6 Feb 2009 Nic87 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

My name is Nicole, I’m from Sydney, Australia. I’ll be on the same tour as you… i cant wait!

• 7 Feb 2009 Felicia said

Felicia

I’m flying out of JFK too!
    The trip isn’t until may 7, that’s three months from now. I think it will be fine. More people might sign up close to the day.

• 9 Feb 2009 Explorer1123621 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nicole

Glad you’ll be on the trip too! It’s gonna be awesome. I’ve also always wanted to visit Australia. I looked into one of those tours too. Maybe next time! When we meet you’ll have to fill me in!

Yeah I’m sure the trip will fill up. Probably closer to May. I’m flying out of JFK the night of the 7th.

• 16 Feb 2009 Nic87 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

When I booked this tour my travel agent (as well as the contiki brochure) told me that our tour is a guaranteed departure tour… it is guaranteed to go, no matter how many, or how few, people have booked it. that was part of the reason i decided on this date.

Are any of you traveling further in europe after the tour? contiki is the start of my 3 month trip, so would be great if others are continuing on afterwards too.

• 23 Feb 2009 Explorer1126010 said

Default_avatar

Hi..everyone! I haven’t booked, but my wife and I should be buying shortly. We’re from VA but flying out from NJ. Continental had some amazing deals for this trip out of Newark. We’re going to be arriving in Brussels for the day before and staying an extra day for travel to Madrid.
    Anyway, its our first Contiki tour and we’re looking forward to the adventure and meeting new people.

• 3 Apr 2009 ahleesha said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!
    My name is alisha and im gonna be on this tour.
    its gonna be an awesome time!!!
    =)

• 9 Apr 2009 moneymaker89 said

moneymaker89

hey guys,
    i got a quick question 4 everyone
    when is the last day to possibly book cuz i haven’t yet
    am im still interested in going

• 23 Apr 2009 Explorer1126010 said

Default_avatar

Anyone know how many people are on this trip? We’re down to about two weeks – can’t wait.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion