Community_discussions_small  

Comment

December 26th 2010

19 Aug 2010 Kylie said

Kylie
Hey just wondering if anyone else is booked on this tour..I booked today =)
  • 27 Aug 2010 Amandarin said

Default_avatar

I booked today. So excited! It should be an awesome trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Aug 2010 Kylie said

Kylie

Hey yeah very excited about it too. where abouts are you from? Im from Australia..just got back from a Contiki in the USA and loved it. thought this trip would be good to see some of the QLD Coast=)

• 30 Aug 2010 Rhian said

Default_avatar

Hey! Yeah I have just booked onto this trip this weekend! Flying in from the UK on the 25th

• 31 Aug 2010 Amandarin said

Default_avatar

I’m Aussie too, from Newcastle. And i just did a Canada contiki in july (loved it! so much fun) which is why i though i would give this one a go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Rhian, be prepared for hot weather when you get here if you’re coming from the UK at Christmas! Have you been to Australia before?

oh, and is anyone doing the sailing option?

• 31 Aug 2010 Rhian said

Default_avatar

No not been before…wanted to go for years, just never got round to booking! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I have friends who have been though and they have warned me about the weather in December!

I havent actually booked the additional sailing option yet, as I wasn’t sure what other people who book this tour usually do?

• 1 Sep 2010 Kylie said

Kylie

Are you guys staying at the Holiday Inn the night before the tour? and I also havent booked the sailing option yet

• 2 Sep 2010 Amandarin said

Default_avatar

I am! I’m too lazy to stay anywhere else seeing at the tour starts at 7am Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 2 Sep 2010 Rhian said

Default_avatar

Yeah I am also staying there! I land at 8.15 the evening of the 25th, I am just hoping I am not too jet lagged the next day!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Sep 2010 Amandarin said

Default_avatar

i’m a firm believer in sunlight as a cure for jetlag. australia has lots of sunlight, so you’ll be fine Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Sep 2010 Kylie said

Kylie

Does anyone have facebook? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Sep 2010 Rhian said

Default_avatar

Well I shall rely on sunlight then! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Yes I do have facebook – I have to be honest though I dont have a clue what information you would need to be able to find people! I would be under ‘Rhian Sanders’

• 16 Sep 2010 Amandarin said

Default_avatar

i do too! “Amanda Buckles”. Whats your last name kylie?

• 17 Sep 2010 baansy said

Default_avatar

Hi, my name is Andrew, I am from Adelaide South Australia. I will be doing Reefs and Rainforests tour which is Beaches and Reefs plus two extra nights at Cape Tribulation.

Clicking on this link will take you straight to my facebook profile.

http://www.facebook.com/baansy

• 17 Sep 2010 baansy said

Default_avatar

OK this might make it easier for all of us

I have just created a facebook group for this tour. It is a closed group which means only members in the group can see what’s in it

The group is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135681326478603

• 17 Sep 2010 Kylie said

Kylie

Hey Amanda my last name is Sheedy. thanks Andrew for making the facebook group!

• 24 Sep 2010 Amandarin said

Default_avatar

i second that! good work Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Nov 2010 Explorer1216101 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m Mike from Toronto Canada. I’m on this thing. I haven’t booked the sailing option yet (wasn’t sure if you did it from home or once you were there). I’m landing in Sydney on the 23rd and booked a room at the Holiday Inn where we meet the group.

See ya all there.

• 10 Nov 2010 Kylie said

Kylie

hey guys! I dont have facebook anymore. But if anyone is interested in meeting up for a drink xmas afternoon let me know. Im landing from Brisbane around 4pm on 25th. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion