Community_discussions_small  

Question

Hi,Anybody going on European Highlights June 2014?

27 Aug 2013 Nici asked

Nici

We are two friends living in Cape Town South Africa and planning on going on this tour next year June? We are 22 years old and this would be our first Contiki experience..
Just wanted to know who else is considering to go as we would love to talk about the trip and exchange tips/advice..

Hope to hear from you soon..

• 4 Sep 2013 Berdine said

Berdine

Hi Nici & Michelle!

I would love to do this tour next year roundabout June. Have you booked already? I am 26 and from Pretoria. I will be going alone and it would be great to know there will be some other South Africans as well. I did the Ireland Contiki this year with a friend and it was amazing. I am a bit nervous about going alone though. Have you done Contiki before?

• 5 Sep 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi Berdine

We have already paid the R1000.00 deposit to secure our spot for Begin June 2014 and also to make sure we can get the 10% discount. We are still waitiing for Contiki to release the prices for next year once they do we are going to book and pay our tour..

This will be our first Contiki we are very excited!! Will be cool to have another person from SA there!!
    Keep in touch.. :)

• 12 Sep 2013 Davidd said

Davidd

Hey Ladies!

Myself and a friend are looking at this tour for late june. Just got my leave approved today so looking at locking things in!

Hope everyone will be ready! haha

Dave :)

• 23 Sep 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi Dave

We are def looking at going at the begining of June 2014 the sooner the better..haha
    Super excited

• 30 Sep 2013 Megs said

Megs

Hi everyone! I’m from South Africa, and I did European Highlights solo in June this year. It was incredible – hands down the best two weeks of my life! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message, or you could check out my blog – www.meganstraveladventure.wordpress.com – which I wrote about my trip :)

• 21 Apr 2014 Dawny said

Default_avatar

Hi Im from Manchester, England Im going on this tour by myself on the 7th June so excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion