Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration (Winter) Jan 20, 2014 !!

28 Aug 2013 Matt asked

Matt

Hey all! Just giving a shout out to anyone else doing the European Inspiration (winter) tour on Jan 20, 2014. I'm super excited! I'll be travelling solo from Sydney and planning to live and work in London afterwards. I would love to meet anyone who is doing this tour or will be staying in London afterwards or just anyone who wants to make a new friend :)
Cheers!
Matt

• 19 Sep 2013 Amy said

Amy

:) havent booked yet but im 100% doing this to same date as you im solo aswel from Sydney to :D well see you then

• 19 Sep 2013 Amy said

Amy

plus its my bday :P on 31st january

• 20 Sep 2013 Matt said

Matt

That’s awesome! what a great way to celebrate your birthday :) and im glad im not the only solo traveller coming from syd lol. Have you made plans for before or after the trip?

• 7 Jan 2014 Melanie said

Melanie

I’m doing a different tour but am going to be in London in mid feb after my trip :)

• 13 Jan 2014 Lucy Ho said

Default_avatar

hi , i am Lucy Ho who come from Taiwan and decide to take part in Europe discovery for 12days on Jan-21 .I am not good at in English ! this is my first time to Europe . Can you pick me up at the hotel??
    Any one please , i am so nervous:P, i have black and half long hair with glass.
    i will appreciate to you! this is my mail : numlock789456123@gmail.com, you can contact me.
    but i will check in Amsterdam Nieuw Slotania hotel amsterdam,isn’t it?
    this is my face book :lucy ho lucy ho .Thank You.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion