Community_discussions_small  

Comment

getting to dodgers stadium

15 May 2009 Giulz said

Giulz
Hi guys

there are 4 of us are doing the best of usa starting the 29th aug 09, and are thinking of going to see the dodgers on the 31st and it starts at 7.10pm, is there specual buses/ trains that go to and from the games? And how long do baseball games go for??

Thanks in advance
Giulz
  • 15 May 2009 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey, this is something i’m doing in 1 weeks time, crap thing is there is really no public transport to Dodgers stadium but there are options for getting to the stadium. If you are coming from Anaheim you can get a train from there to Union Station, There are two types of train. Amtrak and the local train. Local train costs less than Amtrak. Once at Union Station you have the option of getting another train from there to China town then walking up hill about 2 miles or getting a cab or just get a cab from Union Station. There used to be a free bus from Union station to Dodgers stadium but it’s not going this year because it cost the city to much to run. Here are links to the trains from Anaheim. http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/…name=Amtrak/HomePage

http://www.metrolinktrains.com/

As for how long baseball games go for, it can take anything from 2 hours upto and longer than 4 hours but on average look at 2 1/2.

I do know that to get from the Anaheim Hotel to the Anaheim train station you take the No 50 bus.

• 20 May 2009 hottieburger said

Default_avatar

Is it safe to catch public transport back into Hollywood at night after the game?

• 21 May 2009 Pervy said

Pervy

I’ll be staying in Hollywood and hope to get a cab back, if not i’ll have to walk to a bus stop and catch that back. Just hope it will be ok.

• 21 May 2009 Giulz said

Giulz

let me know how you go, my main concern is getting back to anaheim after the game

Cheers
    Giulz

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion