Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern - 17th April 2014

29 Aug 2013 Sarah asked

Sarah

Hey guys!
I have just booked my contiki for next year so excited! Everyone else locked in the 17th April yet?

• 29 Aug 2013 kirk said

kirk

YAY congrats Sarah, So glad to see this tour filing up. Cant wait till next year!

Im on this tour as well, also spending an extra 2 nights before and after the tour.

Did you end up doing any extra nights?

• 29 Aug 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

I am going with a mate and we are actually going on a 7night cruise to Mexico then have about 4 nights in LA before the Contiki starts. Then we are planning on staying in NYC for a few nights :) 7months to go!

• 29 Aug 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Hey Sarah!! So exciting!!! I’m trying to sort out flights now lol I want to fly into San Francisco and travel down to LA a week before and then stay a week in NY after the tour :)

• 9 Sep 2013 frank & Rosa said

frank & Rosa

hey everyone, my fiancé and i are going to be on that tour for our honeymoon and cannot wait!! after the contiki we will be going to orlando to spend 5 days in disney world. heaps excited. :D

• 9 Sep 2013 Shan and Toni said

Shan and Toni

Were going too. We start in Seattle then fly to San Fran, drive to Santa Monica and then start the tour in LA.
    Stay a few nights in New York then fly to Boston! We cant wait to meet you. Going to have some amazing memories :)

• 9 Sep 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Yay! I am so excited too! Can’t wait to meet you all! We are from New Zealand :)

• 13 Sep 2013 Paddianne said

Paddianne

Hi sarah :) yes I am going as well!

• 14 Sep 2013 Casey said

Casey

Hi Sarah! Im going too! Travelling solo on my first Contiki :)

• 15 Sep 2013 Ian C said

Ian C

Hi guys im on this tour as well. It is good to see that there are already lots of people on this tour.
    Has a facebook group been set up yet?
    By the way im Ian from Sydney.
    Before the tour im going to Vancouver, seattle san fran and spending a few nights in LA.

• 29 Sep 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

I was thinking of setting up our face book page?

• 29 Sep 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

If you search Grand Southern Contiki LA -NYC – 17th April 2014 I have set the group up! :)

• 30 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

im doing the GS start NY but not departing until 19 Dec 2014 … have fun guys! :)

• 3 Oct 2013 Casey said

Casey

Hey Sarah I cant find the facebook page :(

• 3 Oct 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/418402624928531/

Hopefully the link works

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.