Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand southern 12 July 2014

29 Aug 2013 Lozz asked

Lozz

I've just booked this tour, It's my first OS trip and going alone so a little nervous but also excited. No one else is in the meet up page yet so wondering if anyone else is looking at or is going on this tour. I would like to do a couple of things in LA before the tour starts but don't want to be alone.

• 17 Sep 2013 Del said

Default_avatar

I’m waiting for work to approve my holdays then I’ll be booking the same Grand Southern as you. I’m travelling solo too and I’m planning on flying into LA a few days before the tour starts so I can go to Disneyland and siteseeing etc.

• 17 Sep 2013 Del said

Default_avatar

I’m waiting for work to approve my holdays then I’ll be booking the same Grand Southern as you. I’m travelling solo too and I’m planning on flying into LA a few days before the tour starts so I can go to Disneyland and siteseeing etc.

• 17 Sep 2013 Del said

Default_avatar

• 20 Sep 2013 Del said

Default_avatar

Hmmmm not sure why my answer has been posted 3 times.. clearly something wrong with this website lol

• 22 Sep 2013 Lozz said

Lozz

system got a bit excited and posted it 3 times? lol
    I’d love to go to six flags in LA and the usual sight seeing places too. trying to figure out how many days I’ll need before the tour. I’ve been chatting to my sister about whats good etc. as she has been to usa before.
    hope work approves your leave asap :)

• 30 Sep 2013 oliviaj said

oliviaj

im thinking about booking this exact tour and date! ill be completely solo and im so nervous but I like meeting new people :) I thought going to Disneyland was apart of the tour? if not, then I have to go Disneyland for sure before the tour begins<3

• 2 Oct 2013 AmyHammy said

Default_avatar

Me too!! I’m so glad there are going to be so many first time solo travellers!!

• 2 Oct 2013 Lozz said

Lozz

found out you have to go home via LA so maybe I will do NY then LA on the way back. Now all I need is a friend and to figure out how many days to add on. Anyone keen on six flags? the rides look insane!

• 24 Jan 2014 jamis said

jamis

Hey I’ve booked for the 10th July grand southern I’m there 6 day prior .. I’m defiantly keen for 6 flags :)

• 24 Feb 2014 Lozz said

Lozz

i just realised I wrote the wrong date! it’s the 12th june I’ve booked not July! whoops!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.