Community_discussions_small  

Comment

I need clothing advice from any girls who took the European Encounter Trip (Mar/Apr)

1 Jan 2008 Heather said

Heather
Hi Ladies,

I really need advice on packing. What do you suggest for everyday clothing? What about the Space Electronic Disco? Moulin Rouge? Help!! All/any advice is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much. Smiler
  • 1 Jan 2008 mbarber983 said

Default_avatar

Hi Heather! If you search the forums, there will be tons of topics about what to pack. The FAQ post compiles posts about popular topics together so you can just click on them and see all the threads! In addition, the Contikipedia is also a great resource and will for sure have articles on what to pack! Happy researching Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Jan 2008 Eva said

Eva

Hi Heather!

I, too, was in a quandry about this when I went on my trip last year.

You need to have a range from winter clothes (Switzerland/Austria/Germany) to t-shirts for Italy. Definitely bring a scarf. I had to buy one in Amsterdam b/c I wasn’t prepared. Layers are good. For Space Electronic Disco, you can wear anything you’d wear to a club in the US (jeans/heels/dressy top). For the Moulin Rouge, definitely a dress or a fancy pants outfit. I, again, wasn’t prepared and ended up having to buy a dress in London. You can wear jeans everyday.

Definitely bring comfortable shoes. In order to meet the weight limit, you’ll have to wear a few pieces more than once. Hope this helps! Email me if you have any more questions!

• 2 Jan 2008 Heather said

Heather

Eva,

Thank you sooooo much!! You’re awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion