Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Europe May 2011

10 Nov 2010 sandy said

Default_avatar
Hey! thinking of doing Europe. not sure what one though? First time, 22 female and going solo! what would be the best time to go? and what tour? I would rather Summer? what time of year is that over their? thanks!!
  • 10 Nov 2010 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the European Inspiration departing May 14. I’m 23 & going solo too
    May will be spring in Europe

• 10 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

depends on how long you want to go and how much you’re willing to spend!

May is Spring time

• 10 Nov 2010 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

I went last May (London & Paris tour) and although i really loved it, the weather was just a bit too cold. I’m going back with a group of friends on July 11th, doing the Euro Magic Tour, much warmer weather.

• 10 Nov 2010 sandy said

Default_avatar

don’t want to spend more than like $3000, on the trip! then airfairs, insurance etc, never travelled on my own before, would like to go away for a month or so! is june/july warmer? what is the best time to go?

I am reading a lot about cancelled tours? does this happen often? where does it say that the tour is guaranteed or not? thanks soo many questions!

• 11 Nov 2010 brookek said

Default_avatar

im planning on doing the european dicovery tour on 12th to 23rd of may

• 12 Nov 2010 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

I’ve booked European Magic May 13th and also traveling solo! I booked through Contiki and they confirmed May 13th is a definate departure date, even though it is not showing that on their web site.
    Good luck!

• 13 Nov 2010 James/Carrie said

Default_avatar

Wife and I are going on the European Discovery tour that departs London on May 21st…anyone else headed on this trip?

• 3 Jan 2011 Explorer1225322 said

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the 23rd of May – European Escapade?

• 3 Jan 2011 Brooke2010 said

Brooke2010

im going in the end of may hopefully it will be warmer ish for me Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> my tour starts on the 28th of May

• 6 Jan 2011 Jess said

Jess

Im heading out on the European Experience on the 16th May Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Travelling solo. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Jan 2011 sarahesther said

sarahesther

I’m all booked & ready for European Contrasts on May 5th, anyone else on this tour? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jan 2011 Sam C said

Sam C

Hey Sandy im currently in the same situation i really want to do a contiki in Europe but ill be going solo aswell ive never been overseas on my own bit scary hehe. Where abouts did u want to go?

• 8 Jan 2011 Kaz said

Kaz

July/August can be very warm in Europe.. According to all the travel thingos June is the best.. And May if you are doing Europe.. May will still be chilly in the UK

• 11 Jan 2011 Rhiannon said

Rhiannon

hi iam going on may 3rd on the london to athens plus greek islands . and i cant wate to go but i think you may need more then $3000 my airfires alone cost nilly $2000 then you need to think about if you need acom in london befor your tour starts and any acom at the end of your tour befor you fly home

• 12 Jan 2011 Brooke2010 said

Brooke2010

hi all im going on the 28th of May Inspiration european tour.

• 13 Jan 2011 Explorer1218438 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by sarahesther:
    I’m all booked & ready for European Contrasts on May 5th, anyone else on this tour? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hi Sarah
    Im doing that tour too! have you been to europe before?

• 16 Jan 2011 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

MAy is slightly cheaper Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m doing European Escapade May 11. Come on sign up!!

• 16 Jan 2011 sarahesther said

sarahesther

Hello! Yeah i have been over to Europe a few times, but only with family so looking forward to going with friends!
    Are you going with anyone? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Jan 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar

Hey Sandy,

Myself and 5 of my friends are booked in for European Experience for April 28. We are all girls aged from 20 – 22 (turning 23 on the tour!)

Kellie

• 23 Jan 2011 Jabean said

Default_avatar

Hey Sandy, I’m the same age and travelling solo too. I’m booked for the London to Athens + Greek Island hopping for May 6th.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion