Community_discussions_small  

Question

european vista (winter) 14th December 2013

3 Sep 2013 Brice Russell asked

Brice Russell

hello, me and my mate have booked the vista tour for December this year. anyone else on here going on the same tour?

• 5 Oct 2013 louie said

Default_avatar

Hey mate, YEH!! Me and 2 friends were doing the 16th of dec Vista but have changed to the 14th! cannot wait

• 9 Oct 2013 Brice Russell said

Brice Russell

sweet!! going to be a sweet trip!

• 10 Oct 2013 louie said

Default_avatar

yeh cannot wait getting so pumped. Where abouts are you from??

• 10 Oct 2013 louie said

Default_avatar

Will be awesome as. it’s gonna come so quick .

• 10 Oct 2013 Brice Russell said

Brice Russell

Yeah it will come real quick. Not too long now. I’m from Adelaide hills, South Aus. Yourself?

• 10 Oct 2013 louie said

Default_avatar

Woo another Aussie!!!

Melbourne….. My friends and I land in London the day before the trip, hoping for no jetlag lol never been on a flight as long as this one will be.

Brice Russell

Yeah my mate and I will be spending a few days in Munich then heading to London a few days before the trip. Yeah I have never been on a flight as long as this one will be either. Not really looking forward to it lol.

• 10 Oct 2013 louie said

Default_avatar

Nice Munich would be sweet as!! Yeh gonna be a killer!!

Hey mate just out of interest have you signed up for the 14th dec vista community thing on the contiki website where others sign up. I tried however i signed in on the old contiki before it got cancelled and now wont let me join the new contiki (the one you are going on).

Just wondering how many others are going and such :)

Brice Russell

I haven’t done that yet but I will later tonight. I think that a few south African girls are going on the same tour. Ill sign up and send you a message to tell you who else is going.

• 10 Oct 2013 louie said

Default_avatar

beautiful :) cheers mate. getting even more excited now that i know someone else going haha

Brice Russell

haha yeah. i posted this a while ago and no commented for ages. and i couldnt find any other posts about it. started to worry that no one was going on the same tour. stoked now that i know more people are!

• 14 Oct 2013 Nicky said

Nicky

61 days to go !!!!

• 17 Oct 2013 Brice Russell said

Brice Russell

not too far away now!

• 7 Dec 2013 Caroline said

Caroline

Yes I am Going on the one that starts December 14th it only shows 8 people having checked in so far though

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion