Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience APRIL 28 2011!

9 Jan 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar
Who's excited!?

We have a group of 6 girls from Sydney & Central Coast booked in for this tour, aged 20-22 Smiler
  • 13 Jan 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar

Anyone else going on this one?
    C’mon guys!

• 28 Jan 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar

(bump)
    whats with the new forum layout…..

• 4 Feb 2011 Dantheman said

Default_avatar

Im excited!

• 8 Feb 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

I think this one may have been cancelled..

• 10 Feb 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar

Oh my god, it was… nice of them to let us know!

We are now on the European Experience 25th April tour….

• 11 Feb 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Do they give options of going on other dates?? I’m scared mines going to get cancelled too!

• 11 Feb 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar

They held spots for us on the same tour but a different date, 3 days before, and we get a 10% refund for the inconvenience. We had a day or so to get back to them if we wanted to secure the spots, but if we went with a different tour we wouldnt have had the 10% refund.
    Ours wasnt a ‘definite departure’ on the calendar though, the one we have been moved to is a definite one, so we really should have gone with it in the first place. I was told the tours need between 35-50 people to go ahead so im pretty sure our original one didnt have enough people.

• 11 Feb 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Ahh so that’s how it works, well its good they give you a 10% refund!. I’m booked on 12th May tour which isn’t a definite departure either and o far i haven’t fond anyone else going on that date..

• 11 Feb 2011 Kellie said

Default_avatar

Oh hopefully it goes ahead, still a while for people to book and not everyone comes on the message board

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion