Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai island hopper West - 11th Jan 2014 anyone?

4 Sep 2013 iamkatie27 asked

Default_avatar

Thinking of doing the thai island hopper west starting on 11th Jan, it would be my first solo trip so a bit nerve-wracking!

My plan would be to head out to Thailand in time for NYE and spend it on the islands on the East...then head over for the tour. Wondering if anyone else has any similar ideas?!

• 11 Sep 2013 Rig said

Default_avatar

hi Katie i did that for my first trip and had a blast and met some awesome people! :-) and im thinking of leaving early for the tour on the 11th and doing it again! :-), i can not recommend that plan enough!

• 1 Oct 2013 Rahul said

Rahul

Hi Katie I am doing this trip alone & bit excited about it. I am also leaving early from London & visiting few other place before tour starts. Can you let me know your email ID so I can share my plan & if you like you can join me :)

Cheers!
    Rahul

• 17 Oct 2013 EliseM said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys! I’m booked on this trip as well with a friend, she’ll be doing vietnam before hand and we’re going to spend a few days in Koh Samui after. I’m booked on the night pre tour and post tour, but I’m trying to get out of the post tour night, so that I can get to Koh Samui earlier!!
    This will be my 3rd Contiki, I’ve done New Zealand and the Big Indochina Adventure as well!! Looking forward to relaxing on this tour, the other two were quite hectic :-)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.