Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Adventurer 04 December 2007

30 Jan 2007 Bucks said

Default_avatar
I know its v v very early to be asking but just wondering if anyone is thinking about going on this trip. Will probably be booking this one myself or maybe the one on December 28th.
  • 16 Feb 2007 Bucks said

Default_avatar

Hi Amanda, good stuff. I didnt think people would be booking this early.

I better get my dates and flights sorted so. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Mar 2007 OkLetsGo said

Default_avatar

Hi Bucks! I’m thinking about doing this tour starting Dec. 17. I wanted to do New Years in New Zealand but my job is not letting me! I just heard about Contiki and I’m so excited about it! My friends never have any money to travel and I keep having to go places alone. Not anymore! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 1 Apr 2007 Kim85 said

Default_avatar

Hi Bucks! I’m planning on booking my trip for the 4 Dec or maybe the next one which I think is a couple of days after, not sure. Don’t worry about booknig early I think its also a good way to make me save as well. Anyway would be interested in knowing which date you book!!

• 2 Apr 2007 Bucks said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim…I havent booked yet but will be going for 04 Dec as I want to get to Sydney for Xmas and New Year with mates. Flights are booked also so just a matter of booking the tour in next few weeks.

Hi Becca…bummer about the job but Im sure you will have a good time anyway. Its my first time going on a tour on my own and really looking forward to it.

• 2 Apr 2007 Kim85 said

Default_avatar

Hey Bucks

Thats great. So where does the 4 Dec tour leave from?? (I have looked at so many dates I’m confused!!)

This is my first time on a tour and also by myself, I’m really excited but nervous as well…so don’t stress Becca I think there will be a few of us that are traveling by ourself

• 2 Apr 2007 Bucks said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim, The tour departs from Auckland and finishes in Christchurch. I looked at doing it the opposite way but its easier coming from this side of the world to fly in to Auckland and then I can get a flight from CHC to Sydney.

• 13 Jun 2007 Christina said

Default_avatar

Hi bucks! I’ve booked a grand explorer for Dec 2 which is actually the same tour as grand adventurer we just stay a bit longer before and after! I thought I’d actually found someone on my tour until I read you’re starting in Auckland…and I’m Christchurch!! Is no one else as much of a tightass as me and wants to save $75. So I’m still friendless. Have fun on your tour though!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Jul 2007 OkLetsGo said

Default_avatar

You’re not the only one flipping the tour to save a buck Christina! Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> I’m starting in Queenstown on the 19th of Dec. on the Adventurer tour. I’m so excited! I think I told everyone I know at least twice that I’m going now. Even my customers at work! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> 5 more months…Yay!

• 21 Oct 2007 davy_b said

Default_avatar

alrite people, me and mate starting the grand adventurer tour on 2nd dec, bit disappointed we not in either nz or aus for new year, work starts 2nd jan which sucks!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion