Community_discussions_small  

Comment

July 17 09

8 Oct 2008 HD1712 said

HD1712
Hi fellow travellers,
thought i would post a message here and see if anyone else going to be on this tour? I'm actually doing the north by northeast which is the first half of this tour, i'll finish in chicago then head to hawaii hopefully.
Well to here from anyone else planning on this trip feel free to email me had1712@gmail.com
Cheers
Heather
  • 24 Oct 2008 Kerrie87 said

Default_avatar

Hi! me and two other friends are booked in to do the Grand Northern on 17 July – just paid for it the other day so very very excited!
    Good to see there are other people already booked on it.
    are you from Australia?

• 28 Oct 2008 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hi, Yep from adelaide looking forward to the trip back to the states, did the west coast in march and loved it so going back for another shot on the other side.
    That’s great you and your friends are coming along for the journey, i will end in chicago.
    Have you done contiki b4? This will be my 4th tour, i will be 31 by the time we leave.
    Anyway feel free to email me.
    Cheers
    Heather

• 29 Nov 2008 *Sappy* said

*Sappy*

Hi, I’m travelling on this trip also with kerrie and one of our other friends! Can’t hardly wait. This will be our first contiki trip but hopefully not the last! It’s good to meet other aussies who are gonna be on this tour!

• 26 Dec 2008 loneey_baby said

Default_avatar

Hi, Well i’m the other friend…feeling totally left out in this coversation. So excited about this trip! Which other trips have u been on heather?

• 3 Jan 2009 lesley213 said

Default_avatar

Hi

I booked to go on the grand northern tour with my cousin today!!!! So excited!!!!

• 6 Jan 2009 Grace 17/7/09 said

Grace 17/7/09

I’m lesleys cousin, I’m excited too! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Jan 2009 lesley213 said

Default_avatar

I created a facebook group for anybody who has facebook, I got a little over excited and decided to create one!

If you search for this in facebook, it should pop up: Contiki Grand Northern 17th July 2009

• 12 Jan 2009 Grace 17/7/09 said

Grace 17/7/09

Lesley you are cruel, I can’t get onto facebook in work Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->, I really should be working right now but too busy dreaming about this trip!

Is anyone else staying a few nights in New York before the trip? How much spending money is everyone else aiming to bring?

• 16 Jan 2009 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hey everyone,

was just searching the dates and rates section and our tour is officially booked out woo hoo the bus is full.
    Now where is everyone else hehe….

• 1 Feb 2009 Explorer1119590 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m coming on the July 17th trip- very excited! This is my first contiki trip but hopefully not the last!

• 2 Feb 2009 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else interested in catching a Late Show with Dave Letterman show if we can get tickets that is. I would love to so looking for others to join me.
    Email me if your interested had1712@gmail.com

• 31 Mar 2009 HD1712 said

HD1712

Welcome explorer1119590 anyone else joining us? believe the tour is sold out so gotta be more of ya out there hehe…

• 1 Apr 2009 Explorer1123810 said

Default_avatar

hi,

I’m booked to come on this trip so thought I’d say hello – only 3 and half months to go! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

Rachel

• 6 May 2009 Explorer1098847 said

Default_avatar

hey all,

This is my first contiki trip so a bit nervous. Is anyone staying a few nights in new york before the trip starts.

• 6 May 2009 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hi Rachel and explorer1098847,

Nice to see some more people join us, don’t worry if your travelling alone you certainly not the only one:-) you will be totally fine plus there is 49 others on the bus to keep you company.
    There is already a facebook group for new people feel free to join us over there as well.

• 4 Jun 2009 Grace 17/7/09 said

Grace 17/7/09

fricken excited our travel documents came today, 6wks til the tour starts woohoo!

• 5 Jun 2009 loneey_baby said

Default_avatar

oooh yay that means ours are coming soon too!!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.