Community_discussions_small  

Comment

MY review of this trip - Spanish Spree May 2007

27 Jun 2007 canada-man123 said

Default_avatar
Hello all. I did the Spanish Spree in May 2007. I would say this is a great trip. The Spanish Spree comparing to other tours with contiki I have done is more of a party tour. Depending on your lifestyle of course. The destinations are great and theres alot of awesome sightseeing and historical sights and history to experience. Most of the cities are amazing . U really have to see Toledo, SPain, Extremely amazing. As well IBIZA has got to be the best place on earth.

For optional excursions. I would recommend one to do all of the excurions. Totally worth your time. Do the dinners as well. Great way to experience the culture and great social aspects to it all.

The hotels on this trip are totally remarkable. No complaints.

If anyone has more questions to the Spanish Spree. My online name is world traveller.
feel free to email me questions at the above email addresses.

rescigno@tbaytel.net and koss78a@hotmail.com

Thanks all, look forward to hearing back from everyone.
  • 28 Jun 2007 said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the helpful info. I’m planning to book the 7/26 trip in the next day or so. In your opinion, is it worth it to go single bed or double bed. Single costs $600 more. Also, do you know if booking this close to the tour is a lot more expensive than booking several months before?

• 1 Jul 2007 sophiewolf said

Default_avatar

Hi Mike:

I’m doing this tour on 7/14, but this will be my 2nd Contiki, so I’ll try to answer your questions. As far as the single room goes, if you’re a really sociable person, don’t bother. If you’re the type (like me) who needs at least a little bit of alone time every day, pay the extra money. I got a roomie last time because I didn’t want to pay extra, and I ended up regretting it by the end of the tour.

About the prices — I booked my trip in January, and it looks like the prices for the summer tours went up about $300 since then.

• 9 Jul 2007 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Sophie.

• 9 Jul 2007 Vivo said

Default_avatar

thanks for the info “canada-man123”
    I’m goin on the tour from July 26-Aug 7. I can’t waitSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Did you enjoy Barcelona? I was there last week on business and I fell in love with the city! I can’t wait to revisit it.

Viv

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.