Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Tour documents discrepancies

1 Jul 2008 Bernie said

Default_avatar
OK so I picked up my Contiki pack from my travel agent today, and upon looking a little closer noticed there's a few discrepancies between the itinerary and the hotels list. <BR><BR>For example, the hotels list states that we'll be at Chateau de Cruix for 3 nights, the itinerary says 2. The hotels list says 2 nights in Corfu, when we're there for 3 according to the itinerary.<BR><BR>Where it gets really confusing is the Egypt leg of the tour (I'm doing Ultimate European + Egypt)... only 5 nights are listed for Egypt, with the first night there being on the overnight train, yet the itinerary states that we spend a night in Cairo first, with the overnight train the next night.<BR><BR>Now my gut instinct is that the itinerary is correct, because that's also what appears on the website... but clarification would be nice, if anybody knows?
  • 1 Jul 2008 Bernie said

Default_avatar

Thanks Matty, I’ll get onto that today.

• 3 Jul 2008 Bernie said

Default_avatar

Just contacted Contiki and the advice they gave me was

“I’m not sure why that would be, sorry mate I have no idea. I can’t help you.”

Fantastic customer service Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

It’s not a massive deal I guess, the tour goes wherever it goes but it is confusing for letting people know where I’ll be if they have to contact me urgently while I’m away.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.