Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Tour documents discrepancies

1 Jul 2008 Bernie said

Default_avatar
OK so I picked up my Contiki pack from my travel agent today, and upon looking a little closer noticed there's a few discrepancies between the itinerary and the hotels list.

For example, the hotels list states that we'll be at Chateau de Cruix for 3 nights, the itinerary says 2. The hotels list says 2 nights in Corfu, when we're there for 3 according to the itinerary.

Where it gets really confusing is the Egypt leg of the tour (I'm doing Ultimate European + Egypt)... only 5 nights are listed for Egypt, with the first night there being on the overnight train, yet the itinerary states that we spend a night in Cairo first, with the overnight train the next night.

Now my gut instinct is that the itinerary is correct, because that's also what appears on the website... but clarification would be nice, if anybody knows?
  • 1 Jul 2008 Bernie said

Default_avatar

Thanks Matty, I’ll get onto that today.

• 3 Jul 2008 Bernie said

Default_avatar

Just contacted Contiki and the advice they gave me was

“I’m not sure why that would be, sorry mate I have no idea. I can’t help you.”

Fantastic customer service Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

It’s not a massive deal I guess, the tour goes wherever it goes but it is confusing for letting people know where I’ll be if they have to contact me urgently while I’m away.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.