Community_discussions_small  

Question

prior access to a detailed itinerary for free time days??...

2 Mar 2008 danielle0801 asked

Default_avatar
hello there !
i am booked on the european vista leaving late may 2008. i have read through all the forums (very informative!!) but cant seem to find a detailed answer.
i have read my brochures and books (thanks lonely planet) and have my shortlist of the places that i want to see on the tour.
the cities i really dont want to miss out too much are rome, paris and amsterdam (need to see dutch relatives there). therefore i want to cram as much as i can into the free days.
so... how can i find out in advance the detailed itinerarys in these cities?
for example, the info for paris states that we "see".... the eiffel tower, arc de triomphe, louvre, champs elysees and notre dame. i assume this is just a drive by, photo stop and orientation to the city? or do any of these places we actually get to visit and look inside?
it would be good to have an idea in advance of what is included on the organised part of the tour, so i know what to organise for the free days. i know they will be busy ones, but worth it if i get to see as much as i can....
thanks in advance everyone!

danielle
  • 2 Mar 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

Your itinerary will depend on your TM and traffic. Paris and Rome you generally arrive in the afternoon or evening and do a tour of the city. The next day they might have a stop in the city somewhere first thing in the morning and then you’re free (you can skip the stop in the morning too, or leave earlier and make your own way to the city).

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion