Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter leaving Feb. 10th 2008

1 Jan 2008 Mattbergvegas said

Mattbergvegas
Is there anyone else booked on this tour? If so I would like to chat with you before we leave. See you in less than 6 weeks.
  • 13 Jan 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

hehe not long now. Do any of you’s have myspace or facebook

• 14 Jan 2008 Mattbergvegas said

Mattbergvegas

Funny you should say that. I was just about to go myspace. If you want to see my page here it is. http://www.myspace.com/route44cherrylimeade

• 18 Jan 2008 Explorer1086580 said

Default_avatar

Hi. My husband and I are also on this tour. Our previous tour with Trafalgar got cancelled so this was our 2nd choice. We South African. Arrive in UK 7th and staying with friends.

• 18 Jan 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

hey guys, welcome to the tour. Should be absolutely fantastic. Im from Australia, Gold Coast. Look forward to meeting you’s

• 29 Jan 2008 Mattbergvegas said

Mattbergvegas

Just a little over a week now. Can’t wait to get to Europe. It’s been snowing here like crazy. I’ll be glad to get out of the snow. See all of you real soon.

• 29 Jan 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

yes a week to go……..cant wait. Its been so hot here so going to be nice to have a few cooler days. See you in London next week for an awesome trip

• 30 Jan 2008 Explorer1086580 said

Default_avatar

Yep, its been too hot and too windy here too. Looking forward to coolness…. or will it be BRRRRRR!!! Now what to pack? This jacket or that one? Matt I’ve read some bad reviews about certain aspects of this tour…. like the optional extra’s are a rip-off etc. Do you agree with this. Good to know you’ve done this before.

• 31 Jan 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

i have heard that some of the optionals are good, but alot of people say to book the moulin rouge yourself and you only pay about 80 euros. Only thing is that you get one bottle of champagne instead of 4 bottles.

• 2 Feb 2008 Mattbergvegas said

Mattbergvegas

I thought most of the optional extra’s were decently priced. I know a few people from past tours said a couple were pretty pricey. Like some of the dinners. But not everyone will like everything and do them all. Me personally I will do all of it again. Even the Moulin Rouge. and that’s like $200 US dollars for me. If you can afford it I would do them all or I can let you know next week which ones to do for sure. Have a safe trip to London and see you all next in a week.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion