Community_discussions_small  

Comment

22nd December 2010

9 Feb 2010 Explorer1168633 said

Default_avatar
Hi people. I know im probably a bit early. My husband and I are about to book a winter vista. Very excited. We are 27 years old. We are from Australia ACT.
  • 7 Mar 2010 JenShep said

JenShep

Hi

Just booked my seat, 23yrs old, from Cairns. Cannot wait. Hopefull i’ll finanly get my white christams!!!

• 12 Mar 2010 Double J said

Default_avatar

Get ready for the biggest waste of money you have spent yet!

• 20 Mar 2010 Explorer1168633 said

Default_avatar

hey jenshep…should be awesome, Cant wait to go…i think these things are what you make it….a tour is a tour….cant see how its a waste of money- given what they offer.

• 13 May 2010 JenShep said

JenShep

Hi

I’m going to be hanging around london for a couple of days after the tour and was hopeing to organise a Monoploly Pub Crawl – total of 26 pub’s catch is to see them all you have to start drinking at 11am.

If anyone is interested let me know, and i’ll get a map and directions for it ready. If you want to know what i’m going on about go to this site. http://www.monopolypubcrawl.org.uk/

One of my friend on the last tour did it and only made it halfway.

• 9 Jun 2010 Chriso_au said

Chriso_au

Hi Guys.

Just booked my seat. 20yo m from brisbane. Good to see some other aussies there too. Hopefully a white chrissy ey.

• 24 Aug 2010 Explorer1205286 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

My husband and I have booked for this tour – we can’t wait!! We are 26 & 29 and from Airlie Beach Australia.

• 16 Sep 2010 shane & casie said

Default_avatar

Hi Gang just letting you all know that i started a facebook page for this trip. If any one is interested join up it is called (Contiki EUROPEAN WINTER 22nd December 2010)use the link if easier http://www.facebook.com/group….0691071630675&v=wall

cheers can’t wait

• 14 Nov 2010 Explorer1216991 said

Default_avatar

hi~I booked my seat 23years old, I from Korea.
    See ypu all there

• 14 Nov 2010 Explorer1216991 said

Default_avatar

Hi~I booked my seat.
    I 23,from Korea

• 16 Nov 2010 Explorer1217503 said

Default_avatar

hi everyone, i’m Linda and my hubie Phi have justed booked this tour 22dec2010 were 24 and 26 cant wait to go!!! looking forward to seeing u all in europe. xoxo

from melbourne aus

• 23 Nov 2010 Explorer1216991 said

Default_avatar

Hi~I have a facebook ID!!!!
    roberia-lee@hotmail.com
    I have not got a friend on Facebook now.
    Come on, let me register as a friend!

• 29 Nov 2010 Beerey said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

My name’s Cameron, 22 from the Gold Coast. I’m booked in with a group of friends for this tour – myself, Caite, Monique, Emma, Mel, Claire, Malcolm and Anthony. I’ll leave it to them to introduce themselves, I don’t think anyone has discovered this forum / the facebook page yet.

Can’t wait to get over there!

• 1 Dec 2010 EmJ said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!
    I’m Emma, 22 from Townsville, I’m travelling with a bunch of friends including Beery. I’ve been living in London for almost 12 mths now but I’m totally excited for even more adventures ahead!
    Cheers to the amazing times we have ahead of us!

• 6 Dec 2010 Anneliese said

Default_avatar

Hey my name is Anneliese, my friend Kirstie and I are both from QLD and looking forward to the tour. See you all soon

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion