Community_discussions_small  

Question

Hostels in Perth????

5 Oct 2010 Vickster asked

Default_avatar
Hello Everyone,

Wondering if you could help me, I am going to Perth before I join a contiki tour. Can anyone recommend a nice clean safe hostel in Perth?

Also is there anyone doing Cairns to Sydney on Jan 8th?

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Vicky
  • 18 Oct 2010 Courtenae said

Default_avatar

Hi Vicky,
    You could also try http://www.hostelworld.com/sea…Australia&city=Perth

Are you looking at staying right in the city or closer to the ocean? If so Praha is right, Cottesloe is a good place to base yourself. The beachs are nice and sheltered and also it is close to public transport.
    Any questions feel free email me courtenae_truswell@hotmail.com

• 31 Oct 2010 Peacemakerfan said

Peacemakerfan

I’m from the States but I’ve been working in Perth for 4 months now. I concur that it is the most expensive place! Plan on spending quite a bit on food and alcohol.
    Most of the hostels in the City are within a 10 minute walk of the Perth train and bus stations (which are basically connected to each other). It’s roughly a 20 minute train ride out to Cottesloe beach from the City.

• 4 Nov 2010 Vickster said

Default_avatar

Thank you for all your replies.

Basically I was meant to be staying with a friend and now she has let me down, so I am having to find a hostel. As I am on my own, I would like to stay somewhere, where I can meet people, is safe and clean. Are any of you in Perth around this time? I don’t even know where to start, I land on Jan 2nd at 7am, so dont really want to be looking for a place to rest my head then.

Thank you again for all your help!

Also things to do in Perth – I am in Perth for four days, is there anything I shouldnt miss doing???

xx Vicky

• 17 Nov 2010 Vickster said

Default_avatar

Hello Praha,

Thank you for your advice as I have since booked this hostel.

Do you live in Perth?

Vicky

• 18 Jan 2011 JackDarcy said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Perth

See the city of Perth and its surroundings like never before by taking a Limo service ride in city!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.