Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe July/August 2014

14 Sep 2013 Ellben asked

Ellben

I'm hoping to do a Europe concept (or maybe camping if I'm brave enough) tour in 2014 by myself, probably around the 20-30 day mark. Anybody have any advice, or thinking about doing the same? I want to be in Europe for a few months, so if anyone has any plans to go earlier or later let me know! It'd be lovely to know a few faces before hand.

• 14 Sep 2013 Mariaandreina said

Mariaandreina

I am planning on going to Europe 2014 also for around the same length of time. Probably sooner though. Are you planning on doing it with Contiki?

• 15 Sep 2013 Grace said

Default_avatar

I am looking to going to Europe, none of my friends can afford it so I will be more that likely travelling alone. I am think the same kind of time period. I was looking at maybe going alittle bit earlier than July as I would love to do Anzac Day in Gallipoli. What tour are you looking into?

• 15 Sep 2013 Ellben said

Ellben

I am planning to do it with Contiki.
    Anzac day in turkey would be amazing, however its the 100th anniversary and any tours that I have looked at are already booked out :( the Contiki ones (when they come out) will go quick I’m sure!
    Im pretty flexible with when I want to go, because I want to be over there for a few months anyway, with the tour somewhere in the middle.
    I like the look of the European escapade, or the European Adventurer. Or the huge camping one.

• 15 Sep 2013 littlegreydove said

Default_avatar

I am looking into the camping tour for July 2014 as well. I’m getting so excited, I just wish they’d list it so I can sign up for the layaway and pay it off until the date of the tour. I love that! I’ll be going by myself as no one else can afford it or take the time off.

• 15 Sep 2013 Charlotte said

Charlotte

I’m planning on doing the Big Chill camping tour around May / June time next year. Just waiting for the new brochures to come out, so I can finally book it!

• 16 Sep 2013 Ellben said

Ellben

I know! I’ve been stalking the FB page, apparently its due “very, very soon”. I cant wait.
    I love the look of the camping one, but it goes for quite a while, especially just camping. But it goes to evvvverywhere I want. So tempting :)

• 16 Sep 2013 Lj said

Lj

I too am hoping to do a European tour in July/August 2014 as well. It’ll be my first contiki, but I intend to go solo & am looking forward to the challenge. Just patiently waiting on the new Brochures (:

• 18 Sep 2013 Ellben said

Ellben

The dates are out! I’m thinking European Adventurer :)

• 18 Sep 2013 amybedwell said

amybedwell

Hey (: I just confirmed my booking for the 23 day European Trail Tour departing London on August 16th! I def recommend having a look at it – great coverage plus pretty relaxed pace (and you don’t have to sleep in tents, haha). I’ll be travelling for a month after contiki around europe, so even if you’re not too keen on my chosen tour, it’d be cool to have someone who might want to do a little solo traveling with afterwards.

• 18 Sep 2013 Ellben said

Ellben

For sure! We can all keep in contact on here I guess.
    That tour was one of my maybes, it looks awesome :)

• 23 Oct 2013 Hayleygorman said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the european trail one for the 23days! Leaving about 27th of July! Let me no if anyone is doing this one as I’m going alone and would be good to get to no some people before leaving :) x

• 13 Nov 2013 Sophie =) said

Sophie  =)

Im doing the European Adventure leaving 6th June!!! Will be such a good trip and then planning on heading back to a few places solo that i really enjoyed or doing a sailing tour around Greece and then heading to Tomorrowland as well!! If anyone else is thinking of doing anything like that or is around in Europe in the June/July period hit me up!! =D

• 13 Nov 2013 Jeffrey Valle said

Jeffrey Valle

I doing the Ultimate European + Greek Islands in July 2014. It’s the 45 day tour :)

• 13 Nov 2013 zuiee said

Default_avatar

im doing the european explorer plus greek islands departing on the 6th of july 2014 by myself :) would be good to get to know others doing the same

• 3 Dec 2013 Kiki_1992xox said

Kiki_1992xox

hey :) im doing the European Adventurer leaving on 16 August :) ill be travelling solo :) thinking of kicking on for a few weeks after as well to check out all the things i love etc :)

• 3 Dec 2013 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Join this FB group for more 2014 travellers! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/162664740592715/?bookmark_t=group

• 30 Dec 2013 Naomi said

Naomi

Haiii, I’m thinking of doing the European Experience end of July :)

• 28 Jan 2014 Caity said

Caity

Hi! I just booked a spot on The Expedition starting on July 1st. Have you decided which tour you want to go on? And I’m also planning to spend a week or so in the UK after my trip :)

• 28 Jan 2014 Chad said

Chad

Hey, I’m doing the European Contrasts tour on the 24th of July, for 29 days.

No camping but there is some hostels.

• 6 Feb 2014 Christine said

Christine

I’m going solo for 3months Aug-Oct this year, doing a few tours – Ireland, Russia Plus and the Mini Rider!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion