Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aegean Classic 4 July 2010

2 Dec 2009 Nicki said

Nicki
anyone else going on this cruise? let me know.. Big Grin
  • 4 Jan 2010 JZok said

Default_avatar

hey!! thinking about taking the july 4th cruise after i do the ‘european experience" that ends on july 3rd. haven’t booked it yet but i think i’m pretty much set on taking it! are you doing another tour before?

• 1 Feb 2010 Nicki said

Nicki

hey there,
    thats so awesome. yea i’m also gonna do the european experience but the one that starts june 10 cos gonna visit family in greece between the two trips.. then just adding the 2 day London explorer RIGHT at the begining.. i’m already booked… let me know if and when u finalised Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Feb 2010 JZok said

Default_avatar

hey!!! we almost have identical itinereries! haha. i reserved my stop on the cruise a couple weeks ago, but then thought i couldn’t afford the trip. after much thinking, i’m going to go ahead and book it this week. so hopefully there is still spots available, i will let you know! =)

• 5 Feb 2010 Nicki said

Nicki

Ah.. persuasion is a powerful thing Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> So where u from exactly???

• 9 Mar 2010 JZok said

Default_avatar

I am from ontario, canada. i go to school in Florida right now but will be back home in canada before the contiki trips! and you??

• 2 Apr 2010 aimeesemple said

aimeesemple

I was hoping to book this tour (doing the European Vista beforehand) or do a contiki in London. Now have found others doing this I think I might =)

• 6 Apr 2010 Nicki said

Nicki

JZok, i'm from sunny South Africa, born and bred in Johannesburg and never left the country before, think thats why i'm making such a journey of it, will be overseas for over a month. U officially booked now???<BR><BR>aimee, i’m doing three different contiki’s.. this will be the last of the three to just take it slow and relax, doing the European Experience before hand (10 June) and just some time in London prior to that. Its a once in a lifetime experience so go wild.. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Apr 2010 BrianM said

Default_avatar

Hey!! I just booked this tour yesterday, I can’t wait to go. I’m traveling alone and thought it would be cool to get to know people before I got there..

• 24 Apr 2010 Nicki said

Nicki

hey well why not join the group on facebook too. Doing any tours before hand???

• 28 Apr 2010 BrianM said

Default_avatar

Ahhh, I would love to do more tours but couldn’t get off of work that long. I’ll look for the facebook page…

• 6 Jun 2010 Explorer1186609 said

Default_avatar

I am going… Can’t wait. can’t wait and as it happens this is the same ship I did a cruise on one of those http://www.bahamaspackages.org two years ago. Actually it’s ok, just for reference.

• 24 Jun 2010 jyablinsky said

jyablinsky

Hello everyone! I’m going to be on this cruise and spending an extra two nights in Athens after the cruise. I’m going solo because my friends don’t appreciate traveling like I do… Look forward to meeting everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion