Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe 2014. Who is going during the summer??

15 Sep 2013 Mariaandreina asked

Mariaandreina

I am planning on going to europe next summer with my little cousin. We are completely undecided regarding the tours since they all seem amazing. We want to go minimum for 21 days but we would love to spend as much time as possible and get the best trip too. What are your recomendations?

• 18 Sep 2013 amybedwell said

amybedwell

Im doing the European Trail Tour leaving London on August 16th! You should definitely check it out (:

• 23 Sep 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi

We are going on the European Highlights tour in begin June 2014 – it’s 14 days.
    It’s quite a nice tour two of our friends have done it and they loved it..

Nici & Michelle

• 23 Sep 2013 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

I’m doing the Panorama Tour on September the 1st next year! Its 28 days and has 2 nights stay in most places! Check it out! :)

• 26 Sep 2013 jessie said

jessie

I have friends that have done the european whirl and they gave really good reviews… i know your min is 21 days and the whirl is 18 but you can stay in London a few days before hand… i’m going to be doing the tour 8th sept. Dw about being shy i went to contiki in america in Aug and everyone is in virtually the same boat of knowing no one or only know their friends

• 26 Sep 2013 jessie said

jessie

Hi… i’m not sure if my comment worked or not so i’ll try again.. I have had friends do european whirl and they both gave really good reviews i know its only 18 days but you dont do London before the tour so you could do a few days there before or after the tour…. I’m planning on doing the tour on sept 8th

• 26 Sep 2013 SophieM said

SophieM

Hi! I am planning on doing the European Adventurer on the 27th June 2014! It is a 37 day tour and looks amazing! Might sound like a long time but it will definitely go by fast! I found that although it is a longer tour it is a lot cheaper then some, like the explorer which is 33 days. Hope the helped :)

• 8 Nov 2013 lulubelle said

lulubelle

I’m doing the European explorer 15th June! Should be a lot of fun! It’s 33 days so a good amount of time, looking at doing the Mykonos option!

• 8 Nov 2013 Nicolle said

Nicolle

i’m doing London to Athens May 30th! its for 22 days!

• 8 Nov 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hii :)
    Anyone doing European Highlighs in June?

• 9 Nov 2013 Sonja P said

Sonja P

Me! I’m booked on the European Whirl leaving 3 July 2014. Traveling solo :)

• 10 Nov 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

I’m doing the European Escapade leaving June 8th! Its 25 days :)

• 11 Nov 2013 Jeffrey Valle said

Jeffrey Valle

I’m doing the Ultimate European plus Greek Islands (20 Jul 2014 – 02 Sep 2014) 45 days ! :)

• 11 Nov 2013 Aashish said

Aashish

Anyone doing the European Escapade leaving in May 2014?

• 13 Nov 2013 Sophie =) said

Sophie  =)

Im doing the European Adventure leaving 6th June!!! Will be such a good trip and then planning on heading back to a few places solo that i really enjoyed or doing a sailing tour around Greece and then heading to Tomorrowland as well!! If anyone else is thinking of doing anything like that or is around in Europe in the June/July period hit me up!! =D

• 15 Nov 2013 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

Hey there! Am planning on doing the Expedition camping tour in June! Looks like a good time and hits alot of great places! Cant wait to see Prague again :)

• 16 Nov 2013 Verity said

Verity

I’m doing the Ultimate European plus Greek Islands leaving 8/6/14 then Croatia Sailing in the 23/7/14 to chill out abit after a huge 45 days!!!

• 16 Nov 2013 Mariaandreina said

Mariaandreina

Hey Hannahhc…. I think I am doing that one as well!! Leaving on that exact date too. Nice to meet ya :)
    I believe I will be going to Londo a few days before hand just to take advantage of it a little while longer just like Jessie had mentioned.

Thank you everyone for your recommendations!! So glad to know that we are all going to have blast next summer regardless of which trip we decide on going on!.

-Maria

• 18 Nov 2013 CHL903 said

CHL903

I’m doing the Panorama Tour June 9. 28 days. So exciting :) Anyone else doing the same?

• 19 Nov 2013 Kaylahmccoy said

Kaylahmccoy

me and two girlfriends are doing european whirl jun 12 :)

• 19 Nov 2013 Plutonicsam said

Plutonicsam

european contrasts plus corfu resort in june/july !

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion