Community_discussions_small  

Question

July snow trip anyone???

28 Feb 2007 SandyFromOz asked

Default_avatar
Hello all, Im new to all this.
Im hoping to go on the scenic southern at the end of July... By myself Confused it will be my first contiki, i think i will start small and then build my confidence up slowly, Europe is definitely on my list.
Anyone out there interested in going to NZ in July???
  • 1 Mar 2007 SHARZA said

Default_avatar

hey im not doing the scenic southern but the ski new zealand trip from 24-29 july (with a couple days free before and after the tour),im doing it alone also! apparantly solo is the best way to go, at first i was apprehensive but now i cant wait to see what lies ahead! Just go for it!

• 1 Mar 2007 SandyFromOz said

Default_avatar

is that the CLEO RALPH one?? i was actually thinking about doing that one.. I have not yet quite decided which one i want to do yet.. I might actually go see a travel agent and see.. I might end up doing the ski NZ.
    Yeah i totally agree with the solo travelling, a bit iffy at first but so exciting…
    Anyways will update my decision about it soon!!!!

• 10 Mar 2007 Chocolate said

Default_avatar

hi,

seems im bit more chicken and going with a friend but for sure if she didn’t want to come i would go alone. me too taking baby steps and this will be my first contiki tour and first time out of Australia. If you do decide to go im sure you’ll have a great time! ive heard nothing but positive response’s for contiki and new zealand.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion