Community_discussions_small  

Comment

white water rafting

9 Jun 2007 Sarah Plummer said

Default_avatar
just wondering if there is anyway of getting photo's while on the rafting optional extra? do you think it is worth buying a disposable water proof camera to take along? obviously it would have to be tied onto the life jacket or somewhere.
or does the tour leader take photo's that can be purchased at the end of the expedition?
it just sounds like an unreal scenic experience that really needs to be captured.
sarah
  • 9 Jun 2007 Dancin' OCTD said

Default_avatar

I am bringing an underwater disposable… but I would love if we had the option to purchase more “professional” shots!

• 9 Jun 2007 Kristi said

Kristi

When I went white water rafting in Interlaken they actually had professional photographers taking pics that were included in the price of the trip. The person took pictures of us from land w/ a zoom camera so the pics turned out really well. I hope they have something like that (even if you have to pay for them) b/c the pics turned out great!!

• 10 Jun 2007 annie j. said

Default_avatar

for the rafting there are pics that you can buy at the end of ur little adventure i think they were about 8 euros maybe and they were of the people on ur raft…not great quality but a picture to remember it..also there were people that didnt go rafting so they took pics with peoples cameras from a bridge as people went by so thats always another option
    have fun

• 10 Jun 2007 Sarah Plummer said

Default_avatar

thanks guys, thats great.
    SOOO excited.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion