Community_discussions_small  

Comment

October 6th Wild Western Tour

2 May 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
i was wandering if anyone is going on this tour as i am and it would be nice to get to know some people before i go out as i am going there by myself

Thankyou
  • 13 May 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

Is anyone thinking about this tour?! It would be nice to hear from you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jun 2010 Karaaaz said

Default_avatar

MY SISTER AND I WILL BE DOING THIS TOUR!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> REALLY CANNOT WAIT!!

• 8 Jun 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

Yay someone answered my post!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I know how you feel, feels a little way away though.

So can i ask your name?where are you from?

Thankyou for replying to my post, i was beginning to think i was the only one

• 8 Jun 2010 Karaaaz said

Default_avatar

haha yeh i just went on the site then and had a look through! my names kara and im from perth australia.. how about you? well yes i hope there are a few more people on it than just us! haha

• 8 Jun 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

Thats what i did then i thought id found some people doing the same tour but it was for last year October, opps!

My name is Allysa, i come from Exeter which is in Devon, a county in the southwest of the UK.

Thats really great you are coming with your sister, when do you fly into LA? I fly in the day before so i should be at the hotel in the evening.

I noticed alot of groups starting up Facebrook groups for their specific tour?!

Also, thankyou sooo much for replying as well, would be so nice to at least know some people a little better before i go, im so nervous but sooo excited how about you? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Jun 2010 Karaaaz said

Default_avatar

We get into LA on the 23 September and are doing a dance tour thing in anaheim for 10 days! and heading to LA the day before the tour also so we are staying at the hotel the night before too!
    im getting really exited! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i can not wait!! i dont think it is as scary for me though cause i will be there with someone i know already! although it could turn into a bad thing having my sister there ahah oh well!
    but you will be fine Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> haha at least we know each other now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    im

• 9 Jun 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

That sounds so cool, i didn’t see they did a dance tour. What kind of dancing is it?

You’ll be fine with your sister there, at least you know each other well so it will be fine Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

If you are on Facebook i don’t mind you adding me as we will meet up in a few months time anyway Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

My full name is ‘Allysa Call’ i am the only one so it should be easy to find me

• 9 Jun 2010 Karaaaz said

Default_avatar

its with my dance school… we are going to be dancing at like universal studio and disney land and a few other places… um we are going to do jazz there but i also do tap and ballet…
    found you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Jun 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

That sounds lovely, I’ll look forward to seeing the photos! Thankyou for adding me on fb as well Kara Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m just so excited about America, I’ve never been before, just under 4 months to go! When I finish the tour on the 19th I’m going to stay with some family out there in California that I’ve not seen since I was 7 for 6 days Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

where are you looking forward mostly to going in USA? You are so lucky to be dancing at those places, Disneyland, yay

• 12 Jun 2010 Karaaaz said

Default_avatar

yeah ive never been before also! it will be very different to australia!
    aw that will be soo great to see some of your family after that long!
    not sure where i most want to go! havent really looked into it haha but yeh cant wait to dance over there and we fly back i think on the 21st so we are there for 1 or 2 more days after the tour

• 21 Jun 2010 Explorer1150556 said

Default_avatar

Hello, I booked this tour just now.

Nice to meet you~!

I’m Nigel from Korea.

I am expecting to meet you all!

• 22 Jun 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Karaaaz:
    yeah ive never been before also! it will be very different to australia!
    aw that will be soo great to see some of your family after that long!
    not sure where i most want to go! havent really looked into it haha but yeh cant wait to dance over there and we fly back i think on the 21st so we are there for 1 or 2 more days after the tour

Well Australia seems a lovely place too, at least you always get nice weather there and some beautiful scenory. I’m not even sure what to expect in America, all i know we will all have a great time!

I may stay on in LA just two days after the tour but not decided yet, not sure it’s a good idea to plan but id love to go to Disneyland and Universal Studio’s but would really prefer to do it with others, so if you plan to go there and you don’t mind some extra company let me know!

Not long to go now! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hopefully speak soon

• 22 Jun 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1150556:
    Hello, I booked this tour just now.

Nice to meet you~!

I’m Nigel from Korea.

I am expecting to meet you all!

Hi Nigel, it’s nice to meet you too Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Thats at least 4 of us going now

I’ll look forward to meeting you too

• 25 Jun 2010 Explorer1150556 said

Default_avatar

Hello,Everyone.
    I’m Nigel

I have a plan to see a perfomance “Cirque de Soleil KA” on 12th OCT Night in Las Vegas.

it’s very popular and excellent show.

Are there anybody join me?

if you buy a ticket of it, enter below.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/…hows/ka/tickets.aspx

• 7 Jul 2010 Karaaaz said

Default_avatar

yes australia is a great place! you should definately visit australia.
    just over 2 months to go now!! not long at all.

im really annoyed that i will be underage though!!!! i am hoping there will be others on the trip in the same boat. otherwise it will really suck watching you all go partying (especially in las vegas) and not being able to join in. i hear though i can go into places but just cant drink – oh i hope this is the case! haha
    oh well i guess i will see when im there!

• 10 Jul 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

Hi Nigel,

That sounds really great! I’m not sure I’m going to book any extra’s until I am there, see how I feel.

Even if I don’t go there I’m very sure others will go so you won’t be alone

Sounds a great show though

Not long to go now! Are you excited? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Jul 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

maybe one day Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m really sure you won’t be the only one Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m not sure on the rules over there other than people 21 can’t be served alcohol, I really really hope you can still come partying… And I’m sure you will be able to but if you can’t at least you won’t have a fuzzy head the next day Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

yes I know it’s so close! Excited but scared at the same time!

Looking forward to meeting you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Aug 2010 Explorer1150556 said

Default_avatar

Hello, Allysa

I decide not to be alone.Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I’ll join Las Vegas show optional Excursion with Contiki Members.

I’ll arrive at LA on 3rd OCT.
    How about you?

if you arrive early before our tour , Would you join me?

The date is comming.

See ya!

• 9 Aug 2010 Explorer1150556 said

Default_avatar

I have changed my profile.

See Ya

• 15 Aug 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Nigel Kim:
    Hello, Allysa

I decide not to be alone.Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I’ll join Las Vegas show optional Excursion with Contiki Members.

I’ll arrive at LA on 3rd OCT.
    How about you?

Hi ya Nigel, the date surely is coming! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> 7 weeks away! Yay i’m really looking forward to it and meeting you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I leave the uk Tuesday 5th October in the morning and I think I arrive in LA around 4pm so going to go straight to the hotel that they recommend people stay at, it’s the same one the tour meets, are you staying at that one? I’m just praying they’ll be no airport strikes here that we have sometimes!

Are you organised? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

see you very soon ok

if you arrive early before our tour , Would you join me?

The date is comming.

See ya!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.