Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Egypt & The Nile 3rd - 10th Oct 2009

18 Mar 2009 Roon87 said

Roon87
Hey guys, myself and a couple of mates are booked up for this tour, anyone else on this as well?? =)
  • 15 Apr 2009 gem4167 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I just reserved our spots on the tour this week! Can’t wait!

• 15 May 2009 Explorer1135436 said

Default_avatar

I just booked this tour yesterday and it’s my fourth contiki tour. My last one in Australia was a blast, looking forward to this one!

• 20 May 2009 Lynike said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for this tour, I’m travelling as a single !!! AH !

• 25 May 2009 Stephygurl said

Stephygurl

there is one on the 10th?? I didnt even see it on the online system! im booked on the one for the 16/17th to the 24 of october tho!

• 25 May 2009 Stephygurl said

Stephygurl

there is one on the 10th?? I didnt even see it on the online system! Im booked for the one on the 16/17th to the 24th of October though!

• 1 Jun 2009 Agent 316 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are booked on this trip… very excited anybody been here before

• 3 Jun 2009 jayr1018 said

Default_avatar

I’m also doing this tour, I’m travelling as single also…so looking forward…until october..

• 9 Jun 2009 Katrina said

Katrina

Hi guys!! I finally found this forum thingy. I’m doing this trip with you all, and really looking forward to it!! This is my 2nd contiki trip, my first being around NZ last year, they are sooo much fun! Am travelling on my own and am a little freaked by spending a day and night in Cairo by myself. Is anyone else flighing in on the 2nd October, and staying at the Oasis Hotel?

• 18 Jun 2009 Roon87 said

Roon87

3 of us from Syd Aus are on this one, where are you guys from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jun 2009 Katrina said

Katrina
    quote:
    Originally posted by Roon87:
    3 of us from Syd Aus are on this one, where are you guys from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hi! I’m from Tasmania. Not long to go now!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Jun 2009 Lynike said

Default_avatar

I’m Canadian. Can’t wait, I’m going to Oktoberfest the week before our trip too (not with Contiki though) YEAH !!!

• 16 Jul 2009 renango said

Default_avatar

Well possibly 2 more from NY for this trip.. We are currently deciding, but its a 75% possibility..
    We will be at Oktoberfest from Sept 30th-Oct 3rd.. so only a few plane rides down to egypt on the 3rd, and we are all set….

Anyone know whats the usual capacity of this trip? The more the merrier.. Just started looking at it today.

Lynike, or Roon.. I see you will be there at the same time, if you got any questions, let me know, will be my 6th time to Okotberfest.

Eric – renango@gmail.com

• 23 Jul 2009 renango said

Default_avatar

Ok We are booked for the trip..

Still figuring out the flights but the plan is
    Munich (Oktoberfest) sept 30th – Oct 3rd..
    Fly to Cairo on the 3rd..
    Then on the 10th we are planning to hit Amsterdam for a night.. Then back to NY on 11th

So whats Everyones Names on this trip???

Eric

• 27 Jul 2009 jayr1018 said

Default_avatar

SALUDOS:
    Only two months…..CANT WAIT… This is my third Contiki. I finish this tour then I’m going to Greece for one week…

Ada
    from Puerto Rico

• 5 Aug 2009 wheresJOHNNY said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for this trip too.

Canadian. Can’t wait less than two months to go.

• 19 Aug 2009 Jim said

Jim

Hi everyone,

I just booked this trip today. This is the second Contiki trip for me, as I went to Austalia last year. Travelled to Japan, China, Ireland and Italy before that (but with different companies). Doing the Eatern Road tour right before this one.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 1 Sep 2009 Roon87 said

Roon87

Well possibly 2 more from NY for this trip.. We are currently deciding, but its a 75% possibility..
    We will be at Oktoberfest from Sept 30th-Oct 3rd.. so only a few plane rides down to egypt on the 3rd, and we are all set….

Anyone know whats the usual capacity of this trip? The more the merrier.. Just started looking at it today.

Lynike, or Roon.. I see you will be there at the same time, if you got any questions, let me know, will be my 6th time to Okotberfest.

Eric – renango@gmail.com

Thats awesome man think we’re going on the same oktoberfest tour to, myself and a mate are going for the first time lol

• 2 Sep 2009 Kylieb said

Kylieb

Hi, my name is Kylie, i’m 29 from Melbourne. I am also doing this tour. Had it booked since xmas last year. Before this tour i’m off to Greece for 8 days and eng, ireland and scotland for 15 days!! Can’t wait to meet you all in a month or so!!

• 2 Sep 2009 renango said

Default_avatar

Just to Clarify on Roon87 last post..

It’s actually 3 of us from NY going..

Eric, Stef and Jerry..

We arent doing the oktoberfest tour, but will be there around the same time.. After a full day at the festival you need a hotel to refuel to do it all over the next day… sept 30-oct 3

Kylie,
    I been to Greece 2 times, and did the Greek Island hoping tour, and also I did the whole England, Scotland Ireland tours.. So if you got any questions just drop a line.. I have done like 8 contiki’s ..

Currently in Vegas… hopefully wont lose too much, other then my liver… See ya guys in 1 Month!!!

Eric

• 8 Sep 2009 Katrina said

Katrina
    quote:
    Originally posted by Roon87:
    Hey guys, myself and a couple of mates are booked up for this tour, anyone else on this as well?? =)

Hi, just found out that whilst I’m doing a tour with you guys, a girl from a contiki trip that I did last year in New Zealand is doing the Oktoberfest contiki tour with you aswell!!! Her name is Naomi, and she’s pretty cool. I wonder how many more of our trip will be doing both?? It’s an ideal time to do both Oktoberfest combined with another tour, I only wish I’d thought of it earlier, before I’d booked everything. I’m following this tour with a safari.
    Kat

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.