Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Raod 9th August 08

22 Jan 2008 Rowie007 said

Default_avatar
Hi all,

Im thinking about booking onto Eastern Road for 9th August 08. Anyone else considering this date?
  • 8 Feb 2008 adriana101 said

Default_avatar

hey, I am thinking of going on those days too… i still have to book it.

• 27 Mar 2008 EmmDownunder said

EmmDownunder

Hey guys,
    A friend and I will be on this tour!!! Really looking forward to it. Keep in touch during the countdown period.

Party hard,

Emmanuel

• 15 Apr 2008 EmmDownunder said

EmmDownunder

We are going to be arriving in Berlin on the 8th. Please let me know if anyone wants to get together and hang out for the night and do a day trip before the trip officially starts!
    Emm

• 17 Apr 2008 adriana101 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I will be on this trip too. I just booked it. I will be arriving on the 8th of Aug. to Berlin.

• 17 Apr 2008 EmmDownunder said

EmmDownunder

Hey Adriana, welcome ! Yeah it should be awesome. Really looking fwd to it. Lets see closer to the date on what we can do before the tour starts. My aim is to do some things that is more known to locals. Have a friend from Hanover and she said she can try and hook up a local from Berlin to show us around!
    Keep in touch :-)

• 15 May 2008 EmmDownunder said

EmmDownunder

mmm BAD NEWS!!!! Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Got the dreaded call from my travel agent this morning that the AUGUST 9 date has been CANCELLED!!!!

I was given 2 other options, the 2/8 or the 16/8 (I think).. unfortunately could not do those dates without incurring huge price increases on my air fare…

She found me a Contiki style tour leaving Berlin on the 10th of August… we are now booked on that.

If you need details email me on emm_martin@yahoo.com.au

• 29 May 2009 Ben from Melbourne said

Ben from Melbourne

Hey Emm, I emailed my travel agent and it is DEFINATELY on. I am not sure where you are getting your info from. So, is anyone else still coming?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion