Community_discussions_small  

Comment

October 3rd 2009

22 Jan 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83
Anyone going on the 3rd october tour? I am from brisbane and will travelling alone so a little scared but excited! Smiler
  • 27 Jan 2009 Kimberley said

Default_avatar

Heya..

Im doing the 3rd October tour, and travelling alone. Ive just booked and paid for my flights.. really excited!

• 29 Jan 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

It’s good to see someone else doing the tour by themselves! My name is Stacey and i would love get in contact b4 we go! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Jan 2009 Kimberley said

Default_avatar

Im a bit nervous about travelling alone, but Im looking forward to meeting new people. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Im on Myspace, so if you are on there aswell.. add me if you like!
    www.myspace.com/pinktinkerbell09

• 8 Feb 2009 Explorer1124444 said

Default_avatar

Hi! my friend and i are going on this trip, were both 23 year old girls from Adelaide, my myspace is www.myspace.com/tahnman i dont use it very often though

• 8 Feb 2009 Kimberley said

Default_avatar

Yaaaaay!

More people!

(Y)

• 10 Feb 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

It is so good to see more people on this tour!!! i cant wait and have allready started counting down the days. am not on Myspace but am on facebook so feel free to add me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Mar 2009 sarah said

Default_avatar

helllo, im going on the 3rd f october as well. im 20, (will be 21 a week before the tour) and traveling alone. would loveto get to know a few of you earlier so its easier when we meet up in LA!

• 27 Mar 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

good to see more people! would lve to get to know more people before i go! feel free to add me on facebook – Stacey Gill Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Apr 2009 Vanessa85 said

Vanessa85

Hi i’m travelling alone, waiting to book this trip, pretty nervous so it’d be good to have a chat with anyone who wants to before we go, you can add me on facebook, Vanessa Wilson. Anyone got plans to travel on afterwards?

• 8 Apr 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

Hi Vanessa! i will be travelling alone to so dont worry!!! I wish i had more time off but I only have the one extra day in New York b4 i fly home…..

had a go at adding you but so many came up!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2009 Vanessa85 said

Vanessa85

That’s excellent though, at least by seeing this i now know there are plenty of people going it alone. I just got made redundant so i have a lot of time on my hands Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2009 Explorer1130893 said

Default_avatar

Hi, my name is Rebecca. I’ve also booked on this tour and will be travelling alone. I’m 25 and from Perth. It will be my first trip to the USA and I’m so excited! Look forward to meeting you all thereSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Apr 2009 Ms Abzsta said

Ms Abzsta

Hi this is Abi from Sydney!! I am doing the same tour and I am sooooo excited. So far, it seems like we have a lot of girls. Anyone here from Sydney??

Vanessa and Stacey, I also tried to add you guys on Facebook but there are so many people. Can you give your email addresses so I can narrow down the search if that’s okay. I would love to chat before the tour starts.

Here are my details. Anyone who is doing the same tour, please feel free to add me.

Faebook: Lois Abigail Bueno
    krazeey_meh@hotmail.com

• 28 Apr 2009 Kimberley said

Default_avatar

Hey all..

So rad to see more people going on this tour!

Vanessa85 – Im going to Chicago for a week on the way back over to LA to fly home.

Abi – Im from the Central Coast.. about an hour and ten from the city.. where abouts are you from?

• 30 Apr 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

Hello everyone!! it is so good to see so many more people on this trip!!!!
    If anyone is on facebook please feel free to add me…..
    stackers83@hotmail.com

Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 1 May 2009 Ms Abzsta said

Ms Abzsta

Hey Kimberley!!!

I am from the Western suburbs but I work in the city. I acutally go to Central Coast quite a lot. I have friends that moved there at Copacabana, they are just like 2 minutes walking distance to Copacabana beach. I love Erina shopping centre!! Haha

Should give you a call when I go over to the Coast sometime. Do you ave Facebook??

• 3 May 2009 Kimberley said

Default_avatar

Ahhh.. Im about twenty minutes from Copa’ – Im at Umina Beach.

I have a love/hate relationship with Erina, haha.

Ive just started to work on a Facebook.. it’s all new to me, so you guys will have to bare with me for a bit.

Not sure how you search on Facebook (yet), but my name’s Kimberley Denham.. and the email I used is FairyBelleGirl@hotmail.com

• 4 May 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

Hi Kimberley!
    Just added you on facebook…. It gets better and you will wonder how you ever lived without it! just sent a suggestion for Lois!

it will be so good to catch up before the tour!

• 5 May 2009 Kimberley said

Default_avatar

Im getting the hang of Facebook, haha.. slowly, but surely.

I know it’s still early yet, but do any of you have any ideas/plans for the free days we have on the trip? particularly while in LA/Anaheim??

• 5 May 2009 Oz83 said

Oz83

lol!

not too sure yet about the days yet was hoping to see both disneyland and universal studios in la. went to disneyland when when they were building californa adventures so it will have changed some what.

want to cram as much as i can in! i know we probably wont have time but i want to see a show on broadway and a football or baseball game!!

what about…..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.