Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Advenurer 2008 - Concept or Time Out?

13 Jun 2007 Chantelle asked

Chantelle
Hi
So im really wanting to go to europe next year, maybe around may and i was surprised by the price difference of the Concept to the Time Out. I was hoping on some feedback as to if people have experienced them both and if they had a preference. Or also any advice because i've decided to go alone Frowner oooh and with the Concept what is the "Food fund"? Im confused is that extra money to spend on food??

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Chantelle
  • 17 Sep 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hi Chantelle,

I was just wondering, have you hesrd much about the difference between the concept and time out? im a bit confused.. whats the difference? im going based on what’s on the website..

If you would be able to assist that would be awesome.. i consider myself an overseas innocent.. ive never left australia so this will be the first time im going overseas.. kind of want to do whats best lol..

Thanks.
    Tiffany

quote:
    Originally posted by Chantelle:
    Hi
    So im really wanting to go to europe next year, maybe around may and i was surprised by the price difference of the Concept to the Time Out. I was hoping on some feedback as to if people have experienced them both and if they had a preference. Or also any advice because i’ve decided to go alone Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> oooh and with the Concept what is the “Food fund”? Im confused is that extra money to spend on food??

Any help would be great.
    Thanks
    Chantelle

• 18 Sep 2007 Kat said

Default_avatar

Hi Tiffany,

I’m in the same situation as you…have never set foot out of Australia and will be traveling alone…arghhh…pretty daunting but so exciting too…

Not sure which one I’m thinking of going to…

• 18 Sep 2007 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hey ive never been out of australia either. But if u go into a travel agents they have contiki books for europe and america and other places. get the book, its free and it shows all the places u can go. dont be fooled, there are three different types of contiki tours. one is camping. one is all hotels (most expensive). and one is a misture of hotels, hostels and resorts – this one is about the half price of the all hotels one.
    hope this helps Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Chantelle

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.