Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer June 27th 2014

23 Sep 2013 SophieM asked

SophieM

I am thinking of doing the European Adventurer at the end of June next year, was wondering if there is anyone else who thinking they will too?

• 24 Sep 2013 Jason said

Jason

Hey There, Im also going to do The European Adventurer Next year, but im going in April

• 24 Sep 2013 Jason said

Jason

Hey Sophie, Im also doing the European Adventurer Next year, but I am going in April, have you considered going this time?

• 24 Sep 2013 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Hi Sophie, I have just booked my trip. I am doing the European Adventurer in May next year !!!

• 24 Sep 2013 SophieM said

SophieM

HI Jason, If I had enough money I would have, but will need the extra few months to save as much as I can as I plan on travelling to the uk afterwards.
    Sounds great Charlotte! Seems like an amazing trip!

• 24 Sep 2013 Simone said

Simone

Hey Sophie
    Oh I looked at that one it looked great I’m now doing the European whirl June 27th 2014

• 26 Sep 2013 Maryann said

Maryann

hi Sophie

im booked in the do this tour in september 2014. gives me plenty of time to save up lots of spending money!! :D

• 3 Oct 2013 Erbey said

Default_avatar

Hi Sophie, I just booked this tour for this time today :) I think its perfect time to go during summer and during my uni break so it should be awesome!

• 5 Oct 2013 Aidan said

Aidan

im looking at going in june either on the 13th or 27th

• 5 Oct 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

Hi sophie, I’ve just booked for june next year a different tour though, i’m planning to travel to the uk afterwards though and read you were looking into this too!?

• 5 Oct 2013 SophieM said

SophieM

Hi Hannah!
    Yes I am hoping to spend some time there :) ! Will hopefully have accommodation with a friend who will be living there which is handy as it can be fairly expensive!
    When does your tour end?

hannahc

Oh that’s great! Yeah I’ve heard its pretty expensive, that’s awesome that you know someone over there! I’m looking at accommodation options at the moment just so I can spend some time there afterwards! my tour ends on the 2nd of july. How long do you plan on staying over there for?

• 5 Oct 2013 SophieM said

SophieM

Sounds good :)
    really depends on the amount of money I have but most likely 1-2 weeks! Would Love to spend longer, but will have to wait until I finish studying!

hannahc

Oh yeah that sounds good! Good luck with your travels :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Liv! said

Liv!

Hey Sophie :) I’ve just booked the European Adventurer… but I’m doing the 20th of june :) I’m also planning on staying a week after the tour finishes and continue to travel around the UK.

• 2 Dec 2013 jjamez_ said

jjamez_

Hey Sophie, I have booked the European Adventurer from June 27th – August 2. So keen ! Did you decide if you were going on the tour as yet?

• 3 Dec 2013 Kiki_1992xox said

Kiki_1992xox

Hey :) Im doing the European Adventurer but departing 16th August 2014 going solo :) is anyone else looking at booing this tour?

• 3 Dec 2013 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Hey guys, feel free to join this FB group for more 2014 travellers! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/162664740592715/?bookmark_t=group

• 3 Dec 2013 Troy said

Troy

I am doing the European Adventurer starting the 23rd of May! My first tour, so should be exciting.

• 8 Dec 2013 Lauuren45 said

Lauuren45

Hi Sophie, I am planning on going late June, I will be doing it solo.

• 8 Dec 2013 Lauuren45 said

Lauuren45

Does anyone have an idea how much spending money we should aim to save for this tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion