Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European +Greek Islands 2014 June 8th

26 Sep 2013 Stephaniekateee asked

Stephaniekateee

I have just booked my tour! So excited and nervous as this is my first contiki and I am flying solo, so if anyone is on this trip please say heyyyyyy!

• 5 Oct 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey!
    I’m from Australia, myself and a friend are booked for the Ultimate European + Egypt, departing London Sunday June 8.
    I can’t see the 6 June as a departure date so I am thinking we might be on the same tour?

• 6 Oct 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Hey :)
    I am booked on this trip also, and going solo! :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey Fiona, is your departure date the 8 June ?

• 6 Oct 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Yes, and its a definite departure, No matter how many people book- we are going! :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Stephaniekateee said

Stephaniekateee

Opps just corrected it!!!!!! Haha so excited! Fiona, glad someone else is going solo! Are you doing Greek Islands or Egypt? Xx

• 6 Oct 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

I am doing Greek Islands :)
    Would of loved to go to Egypt but not sure of the current conditions- Hopefully one day I get there :)
    Is there an area you are most looking forward to seeing?

• 7 Oct 2013 Emma said

Emma

That’s true. I was a little worried at first, but my travel agent said that contiki wouldn’t take you somewhere that wasn’t safe. Just couldn’t pass that opportunity.
    Although, I had always wanted to travel to the Greek Islands. Was a hard decision to make lol.

• 16 Oct 2013 ssande2 said

ssande2

I am planning on booking this trip this week! I will be travelling solo and going to the greek islands!

• 16 Nov 2013 Verity said

Verity

I’m doing the Ultimate European plus Greek Islands leaving 8/6/14 then Croatia Sailing in the 23/7/14 to chill out abit after a huge 45 days!!! Was thinking Egypt but would much prefer to be in the Greek Islands for my 30th rather than Egypt-as much as I would love to visit the pyramids!!

• 16 Nov 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey, have you guys joined the meet up for this tour yet?

• 16 Nov 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

I have- sucks that we have separate ones because of Greece and Egypt!

Verity

Perhaps start up a fb page for everyone on our tour! Greek Islands & Egypt :)

• 16 Nov 2013 Emma said

Emma

Bugger, that’s what I thought!
    So odd, I would of thought they would be the same.
    Yeah, Verity that’s a good idea!

Verity

Might have a crack at it sometime tis weekend!

Verity

Ok, just made it. It’s called Contiki Ultimate European Plus Greek Islands /Egypt 08/06/14. Pretty basic at the moment tho!

Verity

https://www.facebook.com/groups/552091994864955/members/

• 30 Nov 2013 monique said

monique

Hey I’m so happy to see so many ppl going solo, am a little nervous going solo and for my first big trip.but felling better about it :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.