Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 Day Camping - 13th May 2008

21 Feb 2008 Explorer1090610 said

Default_avatar
Hi I'm from Aus, going on the 46 Day Camping tour starting the 13th May 2008 with my partner and my bestfriend. Just wondering if anyone else is booked on this tour? And if anyone that has done it before has any tips or advice?
  • 24 Feb 2008 Trent said

Default_avatar

Hey there.

I’m from Aus too and me and my mate are also going on this tour. should be great fun. where abouts in Aus are you guys from. We’re in brisbane

• 26 Feb 2008 Explorer1090610 said

Default_avatar

Yeah we can’t wait….counting down the days! We are from Geraldton WA….about 400km north of Perth. Are you just doing the tour or staying on after it finishes?

• 26 Feb 2008 Trent said

Default_avatar

Yeah we’re travelling around for a few months after the tour. You guys just there for the tour?

• 27 Feb 2008 Explorer1090610 said

Default_avatar

Nar we are staying for about 12 months…just work and travel around. Should be good Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Come home when the money runs out I suppose Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Feb 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey guys,
    i’m possibly booking on monday(if there’s any room left, as of right now there is). i’m a 21 year old girl from canada, and i’m trying this on my own! a few friends and i are travelling around before the tour but then they’re heading back home and i’m doing this by myself. hope to see you guys soon.

grace

• 28 Feb 2008 Explorer1090610 said

Default_avatar

Hope the booking goes well!

• 28 Feb 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

i hope so. where are all you guys from? how old etc? will you guys be doing any traveling around before or after the tour? i think i am going to leave canada about the middle of april and to head north to ireland and scotland and hopefully get down to portugal for a week or so but probably head home the day after the tour is over.. i can imagine i will be exhausted.

• 29 Feb 2008 Trent said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

I’m 19 and my friend john is 20. we live in brisbane,(Queensland, Australia). We arrive in london on the 22nd April and are then spending the time before the tour travelling around the uk. after the tour we’re going to the running of the bulls in spain and then wherever our journeys take us from there i guess, nothing really planned after that. Getting so excited though, its getting quite close now. Let us know how your booking went GC.

Trent

• 29 Feb 2008 Explorer1090610 said

Default_avatar

Myself, boyfriend Kyle and bestfriend Stacey are all 21. Stacey and I have our 22nd birthdays on the tour!! Big parties in Budapest and between Munich and the Swiss Alps!! We are from Western Australia. We leave on the 1st of May…in Singapore for a few days then on to London for the few days before the Contiki, then staying on for about 12 months….haven’t worked out where yet!! Just get some work visas and travel around Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Mar 2008 Trent said

Default_avatar

Thats awesome, i’m always up for a good party. You guys getting overly excited like me yet. I can’t wait to bust out of here and start on our tour, It’s gonna be so much fun. On sunday its 5 weeks until we leave the shores of australia so its getting pretty damn close now.

Anyway, enjoy yourselves
    Trent

• 31 Mar 2008 Explorer1095059 said

Default_avatar

hey, Im also going on the tour on the 13/5!! I am so excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Im 19 and an Aussie from Melbourne but I’ve been living in Montreal since the start of December. Im travelling by myself so I can’t wait to meet you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Apr 2008 Trent said

Default_avatar

Its good to hear from someone else going on this tour. Explorer1095059, just for the record are you a male or female? See ya on tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.