Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.
Pre plan or wing it?
- 5 responses so far
If you’re comfortable winging it then go for it. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a hostel or something..it’s very unlikely that very hostel in London would be full but if they are you might just have to fork out a bit more to stay in a hotel.
I don’t think in January you’ll have trouble finding a place to stay so I think you’ll be fine to wing it. But I would book a place for the night after your tour so you know you have a place then. Then you can switch if you want.
Or you can make a reservation that can be canceled. Then you have a place to stay but if something better turns up you can cancel it.
I say wait for the tour to end; wing it.
Who knows you may not want to stay in London you may meet a cool bunch of people and want to follow them around the UK – which is what I am hoping to do.
Just make sure that you have enough cash to stay in some pricier places if you have too…
I think the general consensus is to just go for gold and wing it, which is i guess what i’ll be doing since im heading out next weekend with no plans.
If you see a lost girl walking around aimlessly in London in Feb, come grab me out of the cold <!--graemlin::)-->
We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.