Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 1 June 07

24 Sep 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar
Hiya all
Just thought i'd start a seperate discussion for the 1st june tour. Im all booked, and im interested to hear from all the rest of my tour mates. Im a kiwi (hence the nickname) and while i havent done a contiki before i have been to New york. Looking forward to the tour, and hearing from you all
Cheers kiwicrackdealer
  • 24 Sep 2006 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Heather here,
    this will be my second contiki, Im an Aussie and way too excited about travelling again.

• 27 Sep 2006 Pervy said

Pervy

Hi Ian, can’t wait to do this tour with you. I’ll even let you sit next to me on the bus sometimes.

• 29 Oct 2006 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

I am setting up a group email so if you would like to join in on it send me an email and I will cc you in on everything.

hjj1983@hotmail.com

Have Fun

• 11 Nov 2006 Pervy said

Pervy

Is anyone else planning on doing this trip. It will be a very empty bus if it’s only Heather, Ian and I.

• 11 Nov 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Hey Paul
    If its just the 3 of us, you dont have to sit next to me on the bus. In fact, we can rip the seats out and put in beds instead.
    Ian

• 15 Dec 2006 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey guys
    you are not the only ones I’m booked and payed and biting at the bit to go so you will have to allow 1 extra seat or bed. I’m also traveeling alone but I’m doing 2 tours prior, I can’t wait it will be good to know some peple before we get there. Are you guys doing any other tours?

• 15 Dec 2006 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Hey Nicole, its great to see another female on the extended tour, I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kiwi Boys (no offence- love you both). I wont be on any tours before but I will be in NY for about 9 days before we start and I am backpacking across Canada when we finish.

If you need anything my email is hjj1983@hotmail.com

This is going to ROCK!!!!

• 16 Dec 2006 Pervy said

Pervy

The ratio just keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!
    Hey Nicole, great to see someone else going all the way.I’m only doing the Grand Northern but I did the Wild Western a few years back and loved it. Ian and I will be flying into San Francisco the weekend before the tour and then to New York for 4 days.We’ll be in LA for a few days after the tour as well.

Paul.

• 16 Dec 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Hi Nicole. Welcome to the tour. We will order an extra bed for you. Also check out North by north east to see the first half of our tour (Tigerkat’s topic). Will you be in NY long before the tour? A group of us are meeting up. Where are you from in aus?
    Cheers, Ian

• 18 Dec 2006 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey guys thanks for the welcome! I’m from Melbourne I’m so glad to know some people that are going on the tour. Thanks for the bed! I’m starting my trip in New Orleans on the 15th May I’m doing the Eastern explorer starting 17th I finish that tour on the 28th I then start the Big Apple Explorer on 29th and that finishes the Morning of our tour but if you guys are in NY we should catch up before I’m also staying extra in LA after the tour what are you guys up to? I’m 22 how old r u guys and it’s great to have another girl though I’m sure we will al get along I can’t wait
    Nic

• 19 Dec 2006 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Hey heres the stats F 23 Fremantle WA (have lived in Vic though) I will be staying in LA afterwards but havent decided for how long. They boys reckon I should do Disneyland with the,

• 26 Dec 2006 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey Nicole, I’m Male, super old(34) but I look younger, people say I can pull off an old 33 1/2 on a good day. From a small town called Pukekohe about 50km south of Auckland New Zealand, Like most people i’ll be in New York for 4 days before the tour and before that Ian and I will be in San Francisco for a few days with another friend.We’ll be in Anaheim after the tour for I think 3 days then it’s back home.
    If you want have a look at these videos from the other contiki’s i’ve done.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxbozH7VPEY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJPq7pLxwjM

• 29 Dec 2006 Nicole said

Nicole

If our tour is half as fun as yours looked then we are in for the time of our lives!!!!!

• 1 Jan 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

oh deary me Paul. I just had a look at your footage. It look like fun but I hope you realise I wont be on your next one. I am a behind the scene kind of gal.

• 2 Jan 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey Heather, you promised me one in front of camera interview. You won’t back down on me now will you.

• 3 Jan 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

damn I was hoping that you had forgotten!!!!
    I wont back down, I promise, just make it quick. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Jan 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Well Ian and I are all paid up so you are stuck with us for sure now, that is if we can get the stand by tickets for Auckland to San Francisco.

• 6 Jan 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

I have paid forever thing as well from flights to tours and all the extras that I’m doing so you are all stuck with me as well!Not long now

• 7 Jan 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Damn it I wanted to be the only one on the tour!!!!!!!!

Hehe Kidding. Great to have everyone along. Still have to book accom in LA and BC as well as the flight between the 2. Thinking of staying in Hollywood but am up for travelling to be with you guys for Disney.

• 7 Jan 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Just a quick note. Here is a website that gives youlinks to ,pst things you can do in LA, including Disneyland.

www.latourist.com

Thought it might be usefull

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.