Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 1 June 07

24 Sep 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar
Hiya all
Just thought i'd start a seperate discussion for the 1st june tour. Im all booked, and im interested to hear from all the rest of my tour mates. Im a kiwi (hence the nickname) and while i havent done a contiki before i have been to New york. Looking forward to the tour, and hearing from you all
Cheers kiwicrackdealer
  • 1 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Pillow fighting is for amatures!!! But I will lower myself to compete if nessesary.

Im so excited I feel like Im on caffine everytime I think about it. That and Im already making lists and counting days. Oh its 110 if anyone is interested.

• 3 Feb 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Heather, you obviously havent seen the professional pillo fighters on ESPN. Quite a bed sport. Yeah, we are looking at doin a heli flight and a hoover dam tour while in vegas. Still thinking about it, will send you links. Also be careful of Paul. He’s a better pillo fighter than me. He’s ferocious, and some say mysterious…

• 3 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey Nicole i’ve slept in many a hotel hall way before! Oh in the world of professional pillo fighting or THE PPF i’m known as “THE THRUSTER

• 3 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

I better watch my back then. I had a look at the links and Im considering the hoover dam, heard about it dont know a lot about it. Also the NY hop ons sound good as well. It will be towards the end of my stay so it might mean I get to see stuff that I might not have been able to.

• 4 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Is that I challenge because I never back down from a challenge or a dare so LOOK OUT I will practice my hardest and my cousins will tell u don’t mess with me do you still think you’re up for it? Get ready to sleep in the hallway!!!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 4 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Today is the ton for me 100 days to go Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I will look at the links now thanks but as u know I can’t do the NY one as I’m on my other tour.

• 6 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Ive only got 105 days left and I am going insane!!!!! Need another job…need more money…need a new brain…CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

• 10 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Well that makes 2 of us! It’s getting way too exciting I have a total of 94 days left and I’m getting better with my Holiday money.

• 11 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Yay, I can now work in Canada……this is exciting!!!!

Only 100 days to go.

• 14 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Anyone interested in the Sandeigo Zoo or Sea World?

• 15 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Yeah sounds good how would me get there and when?

• 15 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

I believe bus’s go past them and somewhere between the 24th and 28th June, though I know you are booked up with Disneyland. I have 5 full days and 2 are going to be taken up with Disneyland and Californian Adventure and 1 with Universal Studios.

• 16 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hi guys I wouldn’t mind going down to San Diego but I don’t think we will have time. I’ll add some links to tours that go to Sea World and the Zoo

http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure/product_show.j…DE=3638_14&AUID=2905

http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure/product_show.j…ODE=229016&AUID=2905

Plus here is a link to a shuttle from LA to San Diego

http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure/product_show.j…XHTLDTNSAN&AUID=2905

Or there is the renting a car option.

• 16 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

I actually really like the renting a car thing, it wouldnt cost that much if all 4 of us went……if everyone is interested. And time restraints.

Can it be done in a day if you go early and come back late?

• 17 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hi guys, well if we were all to go down to San Diego it would have to be on the 25th or 26th as we fly out on the 27th and yeah the car rental looks good, I haven’t talked to Ian about this(Hi Ian) but I don’t think he would mind driving. It could be done in 1 day. The zoo is only 93miles from the contiki hotel and would take about 1 1/2 to get to. I went to the zoo in 2004 and it was great. If we do do this I put my vote in for sea world just cause I haven’t been before. What do you think about trying to go to Tijuana? or would that just be trying to do to much in one day?

• 17 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Tijuana sounds cool. We would have to make it a very long day, like leave extra early and get back really late.

I think Nicole had Disneyland booked on those days, thats my only concern. Also on the 26th I will be in a LA hostel, so someone would have to drive me back there.

Why no the 24th? Too tired or something booked?

• 17 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

HI guys sorry about not replying sooner been so busy. neway 24th is out because that’s the last day of tour. If you guys want to do this on the 25th I can change my days at disneyland to the 26-27th. But do you think we will be too tired doing this the day after tour because it will probably be a big night the night before?
    Only 86 days to go!

• 18 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Ahhhh shows you how much I know about our tour….hehehehe.

Im not sure about being tired, but if we purpously didnt make it a late night it should be fine. To be honest I dont know. I will try and organise everything around the group consensus.

Do you have to give specific dates when you go to Disneyland?

• 19 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

I don’t think I have to give the dates I think I get tickets to use whenever. I don;t know if we will have a choice bout the late night it might be the last day/night we catch up with others that were on our tour. But we might just be running on excitiment anyway, we will used to the early mornings and late nights by then. we can sleep when we get home. I’m happy with what ever. The only question is do we need visas for Tijuana?

• 19 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Hmmmmmm, good question. to be honest I dont know, I wouldnt have thought so but I will ask my TA and find out. hehe no sleep

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion