Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 1 June 07

24 Sep 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar
Hiya all
Just thought i'd start a seperate discussion for the 1st june tour. Im all booked, and im interested to hear from all the rest of my tour mates. Im a kiwi (hence the nickname) and while i havent done a contiki before i have been to New york. Looking forward to the tour, and hearing from you all
Cheers kiwicrackdealer
  • 19 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Here is what my TA Said

Hey Heather,
    No, your visa covers you for Mexico, USA and Canada. In fact, you do not even pass through any customs or immigration on the way into Tijuana, but you will be checked on the way back to the US. (so you’d better find a good hiding spot in your suitcase for that pinata filled with weed you were going to smuggle back).

• 19 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Ha Ha a girl from my tour bought a pinata back and the us coustoms guys didn’t even check it.

• 20 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Well that makes my new job easier…Heather the Drug Mule…has a nice ring to it.

• 20 Feb 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

r u guys the only ones booked on this tour? im keen to go to but im concerned it wont depart due to not meeting min numbers

• 20 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hi Wade no we are not the only ones on this tour. Our tour the Grand Northern has 2 parts to it (the North by North East and the Northern Escape) One of which is booked out so I don’t believe that they will cancel the tour date plus most of the tours that have been cancelled have already been released. Not everybody comes to this part of the web site to chat it took me forever to find it. So please come on our tour, we would love to have you!

• 20 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Heather I would leave the drug mule to the boys it they want to do it but we will find something better. We don’t need a visa to get into the states will a passport do to get back in? Your TA sounds like fun!

• 20 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Definatly about the passport, I wont go anywhere without it when going between the Americas…but Im paranoid about getting stopped.

Yeah hes awsome, been everywhere and a bit of a cutie.

Wade, please come it will be awsome, besides we rock!!!

• 21 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

So true Heather we do rock!!! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 22 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey guys, dates and rates is showing not available so it looks like Grand Northern is sold out like the North by North East.

• 22 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Holy cr@p thats awsome. Its great to know it wont be cancelled.

Oh and joy of joys, I have a second job. More spending money yayayayayayay

• 22 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Choice about the second job, now i’ll let you buy me a beer.

• 22 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

That’s so cool that we are sold out. I wonder if Wade got on or not. Congrats on the second job Heather. I’m trying to get some more babysitting jobs to get more money

• 22 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Its kinda sad though, I am older than all of the managers and have been working longer than them…..Ahh well

Any news on the Dinner in Toronto Paul?

• 23 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

No news on the Toronto dinner but Greg can be slow to resond to emails at times.

• 23 Feb 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Wade did you manage to book a seat?

• 24 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

I don’t know if he would have got one. I’ve been chatting to the Grand Southern tour as they join my Eastern discovery tour and they are booked out too only just we beat them but one of the guys who was thinking about it missed out. Wade started talking to us the day before the tour came up as booked out. I hope you did Wade let us know either way. I hope you got a seat Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

If our tour is booked out I wish more people would reply it would be great to get to know some more people!

• 26 Feb 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

Nup I didnt get on, but it may re open if people cancel off. otherwise ill do the eastern discovery thingy and just go to mexico and get **** faced for a week

• 26 Feb 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Nice work Wade. Your not by any chance Australian?

• 27 Feb 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Wade I’m on the Eastern dicovery from May 17th till 28th May and we don’t go to mexico but join us anyway!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion