Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 1 June 07

24 Sep 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar
Hiya all
Just thought i'd start a seperate discussion for the 1st june tour. Im all booked, and im interested to hear from all the rest of my tour mates. Im a kiwi (hence the nickname) and while i havent done a contiki before i have been to New york. Looking forward to the tour, and hearing from you all
Cheers kiwicrackdealer
  • 7 Mar 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

nicole, are you cute and single? if so please send me your photo :-)

• 7 Mar 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey Wdae, are you cute and single cause you could send me your photo Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 7 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

I’m single yes If I’m cute u may have to decide that yourself and I don’t have an email 2 send u one. Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 7 Mar 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Paul and Ian are cute and single? Nicole I know you are cute!! Damn Im cute….its a cute tour all round.

• 7 Mar 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

You could all be supermodels, it wont matter to me as I didnt get on the tour!

• 8 Mar 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Well thats too bad. Next time maybe.

• 9 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

Sorry Wade but with the fab tour and the excellent people u needed to be quicker but keep msging us neway as to whats happening wit u we would still like to know!

• 9 Mar 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Enough of this “cute” business. I’m a macho male and i’m ruggedly handsome. Hey bad luck Wade, but we all booked ours last year.
    Hey guys time is marching,only 83 days til the start of tour. yes siree

• 9 Mar 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days 83 days

Hey do any of you know if CAN and US electrical plugs are the same?

• 10 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

The adaptor that i brought work in both and for me its only 66 days Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 10 Mar 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

Cool thanks…and I meant to say 73 days but now its 72 days 72 days 72 days

• 11 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

Much better for u Heather

• 14 Mar 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

this forum is much more exciting than my grand southern one sigh

• 14 Mar 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey Wade, you should see the fourm we have going for the North By North East that joins this tour, makes this one look tame.At least you got on a tour and I hear the Grand Southern is awsome.

• 15 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

i’m doing half of it and at least u got on one and our NbyNe forum rocks!!!! 2 months people only 2 months 61 days so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!! Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

• 21 Mar 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

No one is posting so I thought I would just say

62 days!!!!!

Also what is this cash passport I keep hearing about

• 24 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

Only 51 days for me! I have got a cash passport called a travellex cards which works like an atm card and you can get it in Aus or Us dollars if u chose US it locks in the exchange rate. which at the moment is good lets hope it stays that way so we can do more shopping for our dollar Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 27 Mar 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

I am going to get one as well…….Oh no the posts are slowing down….we cant let that happen. I cant tell you how many days left but I think it is 55…..hmmmm not too sure

• 27 Mar 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

hmmmm you still have a better forum than mine ***sigh*** maybe you can add me to your msn messenger thingies wade050476@hotmail.com and tell me all about your travel plans

• 29 Mar 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

I’m just taking cash and am going to keep it down the front of my pants. If anyone wants it they can go looking for it.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.