Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 1 June 07

24 Sep 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar
Hiya all
Just thought i'd start a seperate discussion for the 1st june tour. Im all booked, and im interested to hear from all the rest of my tour mates. Im a kiwi (hence the nickname) and while i havent done a contiki before i have been to New york. Looking forward to the tour, and hearing from you all
Cheers kiwicrackdealer
  • 29 Mar 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Hey Paul, that sounds like a good idea.
    We only have 1344 hours til we leave for San Fran.

• 29 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

U r suggesting we go looking for it Paul I don’t know maybe we can knock it out in the pillow fight! I only have 46 days left till I fly out and I’m so excited I’m about to burst I just put an order in for some cash today and I’m so excited about going I can’t wait!!!! I can’t believe u have gone back to hours, I also think Wade feels left out as no group rocks as much as ours does Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> Plus I’m with Heather let’s not let the post slow down we are almost in the home straight enough from me! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 30 Mar 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Just be careful you dont knock something else out. And if you dont like hours,then we have 79920 minutes til we leave.
    I’m being slack at the moment, only have US$50 spending money, and that was left over from the last trip. Exchange rate is good at the moment, so i will buy some next week i think.
    And go the Post, our group ROCKS! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 31 Mar 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Of course we rock! I hope your not being to cocky about what we might knok out LOL

• 31 Mar 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

No not cockey at all, I keep lots of stuff down there, money, video camera, car battery.

• 31 Mar 2007 Kelly B said

Default_avatar

Hello to all! My name is Kelly, Im 21 from Newcastle, and Im joining this tour from the Big Apple Explorer. I get in to New York on the 27th May and am staying at the Beacon (much of my New York spending money went on accomodation!) After the Grand Northern finishes I am staying on in Anaheim for 3 nights. The day after the tour finishes is my 22nd birthday, so I hope some of you may be staying on to help me celebrate. Looking forward to meeting you all next month!

• 1 Apr 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Hi Kelly, and welcome to the tour.
    We have quite a large group of people forming contacts before the tour, so if you want in on the group email, drop me an email and i will forward to the rest. Paul, Heather, Nicole and myself are doing the full G N and staying on in anaheim after, and the rest are hitching to Chicago on the North by North East. You may want to check out Tigerkat’s post in NBNE. you cant miss it, it’s the big one, 12 pages i think. Also, some of the girls are doing the Big Apple Explorer too, so you may want to get to know them beforehand.
    Cheers Ian
    iancrofskey@gmail.com

• 1 Apr 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

We do have a big group now don’t we what r we up to now like 14 people? Again Welcome Kelly I will staying in Anaheim the longest as I’m there for 8 days after I don’t fly out till the second but u should join the group and get to know everybody as it has really helped me I was travelling alone but I don’t feel that way nemore now that we have the group my email is learnhowtofly@hotmail.com
    U will soon notice that i’m always wat too excited look forward to meeting everybody soon
    Nic

• 5 Apr 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

I thought we said weren’t going to let the post go down what’s happening?

• 6 Apr 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

sowwy

• 7 Apr 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Hey all, heres my contri.
    I have sold my bike now, and bought a new vid camera. I will be buying all my spending money on Wednesday, then i’m all set to travel. Roll on 25th May. Can’t wait!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 9 Apr 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Congrats on the bike! I have some of my money but not all of it yet but I will be getting the rest soon as I only have 35 days left till I leave! I’m way to excited!!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 11 Apr 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Everybody I have great news I picked up my pack yesterday and now i’m even more excited only 33 days left!!!! Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

• 12 Apr 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Bah Humbug! Mad<!--graemlin::mad:--> Still haven’t received mine! The travel agent says should be in next week.
    Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

• 13 Apr 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey Nicole, in your pack did it say if there was a hot air balloon option and if there is did it also say how much it was??

• 14 Apr 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Yes there was I’m just looking now Hot Air Balloon over Sioux Falls Cost US$135.00 It’s at sun set with a toast at the end.

• 15 Apr 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Sunset, nice. Ian might let me hold his hand.

• 17 Apr 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Not on your nelly!

• 20 Apr 2007 WADE said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, Im no longer doing the eastern discovery grand southern or my europe tour back up either – im doing a russia and scandi on 2 june now. So have fun…. if u wanna email me some photos wade050476@hotmail.com!

• 22 Apr 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

That’s a big change Wade and I’m sure you boys will change your minds on the hand holding Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.