Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 1 June 07

24 Sep 2006 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar
Hiya all
Just thought i'd start a seperate discussion for the 1st june tour. Im all booked, and im interested to hear from all the rest of my tour mates. Im a kiwi (hence the nickname) and while i havent done a contiki before i have been to New york. Looking forward to the tour, and hearing from you all
Cheers kiwicrackdealer
  • 24 Apr 2007 Heather83 said

Default_avatar

HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE!!!!!!!!

I sold my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have money for my visa yayayayayyayayyay

• 24 Apr 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Congrats Heather. I guess that means more spending. Only 30 days til we leave NZ, just about into May now. Tour starts in 37 days.
    Hey Paul. if you want i can get a rubber hand like in Borat, and you could hold that.
    Seeya soon
    Ian

• 7 May 2007 Bec101 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!
    Think that I join up with you lot in Chicago, I am in Toronto now and doing the canada bits you lot will do on your tour.. ours is the Northern Escape to LA leaving Chicago on the 12th of June and arriving in LA on the 24th. Catch you lot then I guess.

• 11 May 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

Hi Bec welcome to tour! You are the first of the people on your Northern discovery tour to reply to us. I can’t wait it’s only 5 days till I leave for the states! Also Congrats Heather for selling your car!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 12 May 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Yay! I’m back online. Couldn’t post here for awhile, trouble with contiki account.
    Hi Bec and welcome. See you in chicago when we get there. The post tour accomodation is Best Western Stovalls Inn. Its not covered by your contiki, so you need to book it extra. Most of us will be staying there, its cheap enough, and not far from Disneyland.
    12 Days until me and Paul leave for San Fran. Poor work wont be getting much out of me in the last week, i will be too excited to do much. Maybe i should have a practice pack.
    p.s For any of you still trying to post in the forums, try changing your password, that was the last thing i did before it started working again.
    USA here we come

• 12 May 2007 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey everyone. Hi Bec nice to see someone will be doing the Northern Escape. Are you going by yourself or with friends?

• 13 May 2007 Nicole said

Nicole

Welcome back boys!

• 19 May 2007 Kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

See you all in 10 days time, on tour in New York.
    Ian

• 28 May 2007 Jodes said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

We are Jodie, Amanda & Hayley from Brisbane “OZ”. We’ll also be travelling on the same tour. This is our first trip outside OZ & NZ, we’re all very excited and can’t wait to meet you all.

• 7 Jul 2007 kiwicrackdealer said

Default_avatar

Hey, this tour ROCKED. Thank you, Todd and Greg for making this tour a memorable one, and maybe i will catch up with you sometime on another one. Hello to all my Tourmates, and to any of you thinking of doing this tour, go for it. (not this actual tour cos its finished, but one like it). And remember, you only get out what you put in, you have to make the effort to have fun. Until next time, adios, Ian

• 18 Jul 2007 Kas - formerly "Kas" said

Default_avatar

Hey, I do hope you guys still check your page but I am to go on the GN in a couple of weeks and am lookin to book a show on the night the tour gets in to Vegas, I am looking to book a 19.00 show and was wondering what time you guys got in to Vegas and whether it is a safe bet to book the show then. Many thanks!

Kas

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.