Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Optional excursions

27 Jan 2007 Optionals said

Default_avatar
What did you think of the optional excursions that you went on?

I am compiling reviews of Optional Excursions from Contiki Trips at http://optionals.info/ and would be interested in your thoughts. I am hoping that the information is useful for people who are planning a Contiki holiday.

There are already a few reviews from past travellers of Contiki tours so feel free to have a look if you choosing which optional tours to sign up for.
  • 13 Jul 2008 Suanne_&_Roy1103094 said

Default_avatar

Moderator’s guys I totaly respect everyone has an opinion but this sea plane issue that Explorer1098331 has plasterd all over this website is giving me the shnips. Any chance you can deleate like 16 of the entrys and only keep 3? Just reading it over and over again (or the first three words is a waste of time.

• 14 Jul 2008 TravelingTeacher714 said

Default_avatar

Suanne, I COMPLETELY agree with you….I think the whole world now knows about Explorers feelings about the Sea Palace….we get it, it sucked, get over it. I guess you can’t look at the bright side and think that you were able to spend time with your tourmates and so what the food wasn’t good, grab a burger on the way out. Lifes too short to be so pissed : )

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion